[THEME] StreamedMP HD + MODs as well as SVN StreamedMP HD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakleez

Portal Member
March 7, 2009
I love the idea of this project... before I give it a whirl I just had a couple questions...

I assume by the file size that this mpe1 doesn't include any of the 3rd party plugins that the normal streamedMP does (tvseries, worldweather, etc). Just curious what the dependencies are since Streamed's main site doesn't seem to list them.

...or do you simply recommend that we install the stock Streamed MP first and then the rest on top of it?

Also, I want to make sure I have this down right....

0) Install Streamed MP (necessary?)
1) Run your StreamedMP-MOD.exe
2) Install your mpe1
3) select the HD skin using MP config

Thanks!

corcy

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a little problem with this mod and the tool which prevents me from using it. It is about the virtual keyboard when using the search function. The keyboard stays in 720p resolution and all the buttons are misplaced in the left upper corner of the screen although the keyboard background is in the middle of the screen and seems to be normal. Is there a way to fix this?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have a little problem with this mod and the tool which prevents me from using it. It is about the virtual keyboard when using the search function. The keyboard stays in 720p resolution and all the buttons are misplaced in the left upper corner of the screen although the keyboard background is in the middle of the screen and seems to be normal. Is there a way to fix this?

corcy, by any chance, do you know the XML in question and if yes, can you attach it here for me to convert.

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1363976032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I love the idea of this project... before I give it a whirl I just had a couple questions...

I assume by the file size that this mpe1 doesn't include any of the 3rd party plugins that the normal streamedMP does (tvseries, worldweather, etc). Just curious what the dependencies are since Streamed's main site doesn't seem to list them.

...or do you simply recommend that we install the stock Streamed MP first and then the rest on top of it?

Also, I want to make sure I have this down right....

0) Install Streamed MP (necessary?)
    1) Run your StreamedMP-MOD.exe
    2) Install your mpe1
    3) select the HD skin using MP config

Thanks!

oakleez, you got the sequence right (y)

corcy

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to find out which xml is in charge but with no luck, otherwise I would've fixed it myself. I thought maybe you knew and just were not aware of this problem.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I tried to find out which xml is in charge but with no luck, otherwise I would've fixed it myself. I thought maybe you knew and just were not aware of this problem.

corcy, ok. Will try to find out which one it is.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    m3rcury, as mentioned above by corcy you need to edit control properties for <type>standardKeyboard</type>. Have a look in stdKeyboard.xml

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.6 Beta theme for XMLs taken from svn can be downloaded from here.

Also the MODed StreamedMP HD theme has been updated as well and can be downloaded from post #1.

Utility to convert skin to HD has also been updated and can be downloaded from here.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I have a little bit trouble here.
    • The Installation of StreamedMP-MOD.exe hangs at the FRADM.TTF Registation. (Windows 8 Pro)
    • Skip to StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.6 Beta.mpe1 causes a error at BasicHome.xml
    • Reinstall work but now some hover images does'nt shown
    See pics ...

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
      Screenshot (4).png
      15.7 KB
    • 18-17-54.png
      18-17-54.png
      7.4 KB
    • 20-03-42.png
      20-03-42.png
      61.6 KB
    • 20-03-50.png
      20-03-50.png
      61.6 KB
    • 20-03-53.png
      20-03-53.png
      59.9 KB
    • 20-04-06.png
      20-04-06.png
      123.5 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi,
    I have a little bit trouble here.
    • The Installation of StreamedMP-MOD.exe hangs at the FRADM.TTF Registation. (Windows 8 Pro)
    • Skip to StreamedMP HD v0.0.0.6 Beta.mpe1 causes a error at BasicHome.xml
    • Reinstall work but now some hover images does'nt shown
    See pics ...

quake2rambo, the missing hovers is due to the fact that the MOD did not complete. Can you try and re-execute as Administrator the StreamedMP-MOD.exe.

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As Administator, it has the same effect ...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom