1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (8 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    With that change, anytime the image path is missing for latest backdrop, it uses any backdrop.
    I'm confused, is that in the Titan skins out of the box? Theme? Which one?
    Because in the MePo theme, I see this code:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm confused, is that in the Titan skins out of the box? Theme? Which one?
    Because in the MePo theme, I see this code:
    That's the file I changed. Basically find and replace with the workaround. Same goes for backdrop2.any
    I thought I already did that, I'll have to check it out.
    Your code checks to make sure latest is available, but in this case the image path is showing up as blank.
    So a blank path is served up until the next latest path is generated.
    My workaround makes sure the path is not blank.
    I don't know why the blank path is happening and this was just to avoid having no image at all.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just tried to install the updated MePo theme to test it on my x64 version of MP 1.33 and got an error.
    Package 'MePo Theme for Titan by ajs' is not platform compatible!

MePo.png

Last edited:

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    After making a x64 version of the installer I tested the MePo updated theme and the new plugin option is great, however I did notice that when I exited back to the home page the small icons became large icons. Restarting MediaPortal does bring back the small icons or it can be changed back in the theme settings.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    After making a x64 version of the installer I tested the MePo updated theme and the new plugin option is great, however I did notice that when I exited back to the home page the small icons became large icons. Restarting MediaPortal does bring back the small icons or it can be changed back in the theme settings.
    In the settings there is a choice of 3 size options, select the one you need and it should be saved and always be there.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In the settings there is a choice of 3 size options, select the one you need and it should be saved and always be there.
    Yes, already set and it's still an issue. Try setting it to small, then try going to plugins via the new plugins menu, then exit back to the home screen. Do you get large icons?
    I'm in the process of updating all the plugins and skins, there don't seem to be many of them, but they take time.
    The comment with the explanation mark was just a copy paste from the theme plugin dialog box. Take as much time as you like, I was surpised that you were even updating this.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The comment with the explanation mark was just a copy paste from the theme plugin dialog box. Take as much time as you like, I was surpised that you were even updating this.
    I don’t have much time, but first of all I’m trying to correct errors in the Titan skin, in the box, and then my theme, which I use every day. But I also update plugins and a little media portal, which in the current situation is not very simple.

budinsky

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don’t have much time, but first of all I’m trying to correct errors in the Titan skin, in the box, and then my theme, which I use every day. But I also update plugins and a little media portal, which in the current situation is not very simple.
    I made a few changes to fix some issues with the Titan skin, some changes to use DVDArt image locations, and some other cosmetic changes. My focus was mianly on MovingPictures, MP-TVSeries but I made some overall changes as well. These took a long time for me as I went in with no idea how any of it worked. I can attach my changed files for you to diff check text compare if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom