updated version now 1.4 final is out? (1 Viewer)

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't get it to work here. Installed 2.0 beta, edited the references.xml, SMPEditor crashes. Crashes MP Config when selecting Plugins.

I am having the exact same issue as above including the not being able to access the plugin section. If I uninstall Streamed MP the plugin issue goes away.

I had the same issue, it was Online Videos that needed to be updated after installing v1.4 after that it works.

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2009
    Home Country
    I can't get it to work here. Installed 2.0 beta, edited the references.xml, SMPEditor crashes. Crashes MP Config when selecting Plugins.

I am having the exact same issue as above including the not being able to access the plugin section. If I uninstall Streamed MP the plugin issue goes away.

I had the same issue, it was Online Videos that needed to be updated after installing v1.4 after that it works.

yep that was it thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
    Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
    I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom