[Help Me!] WEbMediaPortal not playing anything (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi,

on my new setup WebMediaPortal isn't playing anything. Anyone an idea where I might have done an error?

Thanks.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hrm, I guess I was too early on this. In local network it works but not through internet. Gotta search a bit more I guess.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    @Oxan, @DieBagger: I don't find my error. Do you have any idea?

What I've done/checked so far:
    - Port in MPExtended Config: 8080
    - Firewall rule on htpc created as in Wiki
    - Port opened in Router

On both local lan and internet I can access the webinterface. But only on local lan I can play files. Via my dyn-dns IP it cannot stream anything. Message in browser: "Video not found /Stream/..."

EDIT: Never mind! Somehow it did reset the port to 4322 again. Dunno why...but now it works.

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's strange.. Let me know if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if the need arises (y) I also use a combination of Harmony One remote, FLIRC and Eventghost to do automated startup and other script based commands. I initiate from the remote stuff like run xxcopy command to...
    You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy ..same issue ) and the issue within 40 seconds now so I did a full Mediaportal uninstall and then clean install x64 Mediaportal 1.30 and clean rebuild of databases.....still having this issue and I...
    Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
    Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom