Archive (10 Viewers)

In the xml file, change sbs.net or add <Channel id="6eren" siteId="6%B4eren" /> C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\DK\www_ahot_dk.xml
In the xml file, change sbs.net or add <Channel id="6eren" siteId="6%B4eren" /> C:\Program Files\Team...
Please add this entry to www_dr_dk.xml: <Channel id="6eren.dk" siteId="snt" /> br Michael
Replies
Views
My bad... was already a big search to find the correct forum :) And TNX.
My bad... was already a big search to find the correct forum :) And TNX.
Since yesterday, my cable company updated 8 frequencies for (mostly) radiochannels and tv channels. I've attached the new .dvbc...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx: Next time please post you additions in the according sub forum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/epg-grabbers-tuningdetails-296/
Added to SVN :thx: Next time please post you additions in the according sub forum...
New frequency for the DVB-t sender in Sollefteå. Allowing viewing of the new channels on mux5. <country name="Sweden -...
Replies
Views
Question about that - is it possible that my CableTV provider only uses one frequency? See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/software-codecs-mediaportal-175/probleme-mit-der-kanalsuche-floppy-dtv-dvb-c-53498/#post367466 - and it works, I don't think I'm missing any channels. Just did a query on my database: "select distinct...
Question about that - is it possible that my CableTV provider only uses one frequency? See...
Tuningdetails for Kabel-TV LAMPERT - Austria Vlbg. DVB-C
Replies
Views
how that work ... failed to understand..
how that work ... failed to understand..
<country name="Finland - Eurajoki" offset="125"> <carrier frequency="610000" bandwidth="8"></carrier> <carrier...
Replies
Views
Thanks for assistance !!! By.
Thanks for assistance !!! By.
hi!, i'm an italy user. In my zone there is a special frequency subset of DVB-T. Can Add in next release or SVN this frequency ...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, I noticed that you do not have any parameters set up for DVB-T in South Africa. It was recently switched on (1st November...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN.
Added to SVN.
tuningdetails for dvb-c sweden tele2 jönköping
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dr.dk Ripper DE
Thank you very much, i have of course downloaded the wrong one....:ooops: :oops::thx::oops::thx::oops:
Thank you very much, i have of course downloaded the wrong one....:ooops: :oops::thx::oops::thx::oops:
I have had the plugin dr.dk ripper working in an earlier version of mediaportal, but after updating to the new version of MP 1 it's...
Replies
Views
I think the WebEPG program handles this ... But i will try..
I think the WebEPG program handles this ... But i will try..
Hi, I've done a small grabber for Austria9 channel. It's very clean, so only #START and #TITLE included. (and I've got no...
Replies
Views
Here is a new grabber for the austrian channels PULS 4 and AUSTRIA 9. The data comes from TVTV.AT !
Here is a new grabber for the austrian channels PULS 4 and AUSTRIA 9. The data comes from TVTV.AT !
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AUS HD for Yahoo DE
I'm not, Just thought others might be interested in a no fuss epg.
I'm not, Just thought others might be interested in a no fuss epg.
Hi Guys, My small contribution to this great product..... an updated Yahoo7 xml which adds the commercial HD channels in QLD...
Replies
Views
added to source
added to source
Updated xml to include above TV stations in WebEPG.
Replies
Views
added to source
added to source
Hi I updated the parameters for all chanells in Cataluna-Barcelona and "dvbt.xml" is like this: <country name="Spain -...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
This will give a complete channel list if you are in an ex NTL 6887 area Enjoy
Replies
Views
OK. I thought this way was more useful. I forgot to say that was DVB-T channels frequencies, of course. See you.
OK. I thought this way was more useful. I forgot to say that was DVB-T channels frequencies, of course. See you.
Hello I'm using RC4 release and frequencies for Badajoz/Extremadura/Spain are incorrect. Some are no present and other are not...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN.
Added to SVN.
Hi. Added new freq for rovaniemi, finland for tunning parameters dvbt.xml attached. regs
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, I've made a transponderlist for KabelBW Germany. Would be nice to have it in MediaPortal TVServer by default.
Replies
Views
Simply post your changes here, after they are reviewed they will be added to SVN
Simply post your changes here, after they are reviewed they will be added to SVN
I mean the distribution version ? Thnx
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi there, DVB-T parameters in Nürnberg (Nuremberg) / Germany changed today. The new section in DVB-T.xml looks like this...
Replies
Views
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon Network Challenge Discovery Discovery Real Time Disney British Eurosport Extreme Sports Five Life FX ITV1 ITV2 ITV3 ITV4 Nick Junior Living TV Men & Motors MTV Nickelodeon Paramount Paramount...
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon...
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone adjustment copies for the pay "plus" channels that repeat everything an hour later. MP will automatically in the default config, adjust the plus channels to the right GMT times in Iceland. Frantid
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone...
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Telvis - Finland DE
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably no fixing with the nyt.fi source so it could be removed from future releases as they totally changed their site and serves all info via javascript. Fixed -Template -3 channels (sub, subjr, subleffa)...
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably...
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom