Archive (11 Viewers)

I'm not using WebEPG at the moment, but a combination of xmltv sources. see section XMLTV: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/2_TV_Setup/4_TV_Guide_Setup_(EPG) Basically I use mc2xml for the bulk and WebGrabPlus for the remaining.
I'm not using WebEPG at the moment, but a combination of xmltv sources. see section XMLTV...
Hi, I did an update of the tvgids.nl grabber and made a new grabber for tvgids.upc.nl I believe that the other dutch grabber...
Replies
Views
Setting this to rejected for now until @eeknz answers and helps us. Thanks! :)
Setting this to rejected for now until @eeknz answers and helps us. Thanks! :)
For those people in Christchurch who found they have lost stations off sugarloaf today, here are the parameters you need for the...
Replies
Views
Done. :)
Done. :)
Small updates to some existing Spanish grabbers (gracias arj2000) and www_elpais_es corrected (thanks Bounguine) that stopped...
Replies
Views
i couldn't find it but i could have expected you did it ;) TNX! So i'll put a lock on this then.
i couldn't find it but i could have expected you did it ;) TNX! So i'll put a lock on this then.
3 Transport streams switched to QAM256
Replies
Views
Thanks Adol, elliotmc, I will keep my eye on it.
Thanks Adol, elliotmc, I will keep my eye on it.
The attached Crystal Palace tuning file should be used from now until the 18/04/2012 to get all channels. After that, a new file...
Replies
Views
Rejected, since newer ones have been provided.
Rejected, since newer ones have been provided.
Hi, I've updated the dvb-c tuning parameters for the sasag capble network in switzerland. I added some new transponders and...
Replies
Views
This is superceded by the details in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-epg-grabbers-tuningdetails-296/updated-frequencies-freeview-hd-nz-expansion-rechanneling-103738/ Please ignore. :)
This is superceded by the details in this thread...
Hi New Zealand's Freeview HD platform has just had its coverage extended with the addition of a few new transmitters. One of the...
Replies
Views
hello.... i agree on this one too.... heve beensearching for days how to get my channels working.... and i came to this thread and i found out that the caiway list used in mp is not correct.. changed frequency and stuff and now my tv is working properly..
hello.... i agree on this one too.... heve beensearching for days how to get my channels working.... and i came to this thread...
I did a new install of W7, installed MP after that and did a complete new channelscan with the Caiway (Netherlands) file...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I just now noticed that Lbr_Lion has already posted an updated transponderfile for all Ziggo networks in The Netherlands. This one can be ignored. Just double checked my transponderlist with the one in Lbr_Lion his post and they're identical.
Sorry, I just now noticed that Lbr_Lion has already posted an updated transponderfile for all Ziggo networks in The Netherlands...
A week ago all the Ziggo cable networks in The Netherlands were upgraded to provide more (HD) channels on more transponderstreams...
Replies
Views
Based on above I am marking this as rejected. If someone can fix it then please resubmit in a new thread
Based on above I am marking this as rejected. If someone can fix it then please resubmit in a new thread
Hello all I made a little change to the standard grabber xml for tvgids.nl. Now the extra info of more programs is working.
Replies
Views
DVB-S tuning details update automatically. Not sure if they are up to date yet or not yet but use the Update Satellite List button and it will down load the latest details. If these are not up to date then a manual scan should work. We will update all the DVB-S tuning details with the latest settings just prior to releasing 1.2...
DVB-S tuning details update automatically. Not sure if they are up to date yet or not yet but use the Update Satellite List button...
Hi, As of today, 6/6/2011, the tuning parameters for transponder 10847V (holding BBC HD and BBC One HD) have changed. BBC - BBC...
Replies
Views
Just marking this as rejected to stop it getting into SVN whilst we look at the issues in the other thread. We need to change the frequencies for the offset stuff anyway.
Just marking this as rejected to stop it getting into SVN whilst we look at the issues in the other thread. We need to change the...
The attached XML should work for the recent DSO for Sandy Heath Transmitter. The recently approved version did not work for me...
Replies
Views
thanks:thx:. together with the tvtv.ch grabber I now have every channel. sadly the tvtv.ch not got overworked yet, would like to see it included in the next RC. I'll look what I can do when I got some time arion_p: i just saw that there are many grabber.xml with missing @provider information. for what this would be primary? auto...
thanks:thx:. together with the tvtv.ch grabber I now have every channel. sadly the tvtv.ch not got overworked yet, would like to...
Hi guys, don't know if I'm correct here in this forum... Please find attached updated grabbers for ALL channels on...
Replies
Views
Today I updated the grabber. So a new file is required. Working of the grabber site: Each morning the site grabs the new epg (by a cron on the server) for the next day (there are currently 10 days stored so tomorrow it wil download the new 'day ten'). My grabber cleans it up and then select al the program info and puts it into the...
Today I updated the grabber. So a new file is required. Working of the grabber site: Each morning the site grabs the new epg...
I've spent my evening on writing a new grabber for belgium/the netherlands.. I tested the grabber on my own setup and it's...
Replies
Views
nothing to do :) Simone
nothing to do :) Simone
The following are the updated frequencies post switchover for Caradon Hill in Cornwall <DVBTTuning>...
Replies
Views
as url is changed, I'm going to reject this one Simone
as url is changed, I'm going to reject this one Simone
Made a grabber for the new Servus TV on Astra 19.2° that gets the data from the homepage of the TV station.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom