Archive (7 Viewers)

Portugal start to have DVB-T, but MediaPortal don't have it. Can someone tell me what to do? In this links: DVBT-t in Portugal / Spanien Tenerife - Seite 2 - DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - Forum It seems to have the solution. I don't know too much of this and can't read German Can someone help me, please?
Portugal start to have DVB-T, but MediaPortal don't have it. Can someone tell me what to do? In this links: DVBT-t in Portugal /...
Portugal start to have DVB-T, but MediaPortal don't have it. Can someone tell me what to do? In this links: DVBT-t in Portugal /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Telvis - Finland DE
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably no fixing with the nyt.fi source so it could be removed from future releases as they totally changed their site and serves all info via javascript. Fixed -Template -3 channels (sub, subjr, subleffa)...
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably...
Tried setting up webepg today but noticed that both the telvis and the nyt.fi grabber files do not work atm. And theres problably...
Replies
Views
RAI and others Italian TV channels are available from 177500 KHz onwds (7 and 8 BW) THKS
RAI and others Italian TV channels are available from 177500 KHz onwds (7 and 8 BW) THKS
Replies
Views
Teracom (the national DVB-T broadcaster in Sweden) is expanding the sixth net to the southern parts of Sweden tomorrow (you lucky bastards :)). Attached is the updated files compared to my previous post (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-epg-grabbers-tuningdetails-296/sweden-complete-tuning-details-77746/#post581326). At...
Teracom (the national DVB-T broadcaster in Sweden) is expanding the sixth net to the southern parts of Sweden tomorrow (you lucky...
Teracom (the national DVB-T broadcaster in Sweden) is expanding the sixth net to the southern parts of Sweden tomorrow (you lucky...
Replies
Views
Hi, here is my working xml with the newest transponder settings for the german provider netcologne Cologne. BR, megahorst
Hi, here is my working xml with the newest transponder settings for the german provider netcologne Cologne. BR, megahorst
Replies
Views
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty clean and easy to capture. Attached
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty...
I've made this webepg grabber for the (Norwegian) NRK radio channels. As source for grabbing I’ve used m.nrk.no as it looked pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone adjustment copies for the pay "plus" channels that repeat everything an hour later. MP will automatically in the default config, adjust the plus channels to the right GMT times in Iceland. Frantid
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone...
Hello, this is most of the channels available over the air and pay based. It comes from 4 different sources, with a few timezone...
Replies
Views
Hi, Grabber for european continent, non UK/country specific, MTV/VH1 channels at Music Videos, MTV Playlists, Reality TV, Artist News, Tours, Artist News, Contests | MTV European I used as much as possible existing channel ids (which made sense) and added some comments. gr, Gijs
Hi, Grabber for european continent, non UK/country specific, MTV/VH1 channels at Music Videos, MTV Playlists, Reality TV, Artist...
Hi, Grabber for european continent, non UK/country specific, MTV/VH1 channels at Music Videos, MTV Playlists, Reality TV, Artist...
Replies
Views
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon Network Challenge Discovery Discovery Real Time Disney British Eurosport Extreme Sports Five Life FX ITV1 ITV2 ITV3 ITV4 Nick Junior Living TV Men & Motors MTV Nickelodeon Paramount Paramount...
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon...
UK Bleb WebEPG grabber to reflect changes in the channel XMLTV provided by Bleb Removed ABC1 Boomerang Bravo Cartoon...
Replies
Views
about 270 russian and another tv chanels. Updated every saturday at evening. site: http://www.teleguide.info xmltv file (nedds to extract from zip container): http://www.teleguide.info/download/new3/tvguide.zip
about 270 russian and another tv chanels. Updated every saturday at evening. site: http://www.teleguide.info xmltv file (nedds to...
about 270 russian and another tv chanels. Updated every saturday at evening. site: http://www.teleguide.info xmltv file (nedds to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Formulatv repaired and extended, and cleaning miguiatv
Replies
Views
Here is a new grabber for the austrian channels PULS 4 and AUSTRIA 9. The data comes from TVTV.AT !
Here is a new grabber for the austrian channels PULS 4 and AUSTRIA 9. The data comes from TVTV.AT !
Replies
Views
there is the download site: Index of /downloads/pc/multimedia/epg there some description (lithuanian): http://luinys.org/downloads/pc/multimedia/epg/xmltv_epg_mp.htm 5E_EPG_tik_lt_LT.xml file has "viasat" epg for lithuanian canells grabed from 5e satelite: Nei?galvoti gyvenimai LT_epg.xml file has epg generated with webepg...
there is the download site: Index of /downloads/pc/multimedia/epg there some description (lithuanian)...
there is the download site: Index of /downloads/pc/multimedia/epg there some description (lithuanian)...
Replies
Views
Hello, i just updated the tv-today.de grabber file. Take a look at this. bye Paul
Hello, i just updated the tv-today.de grabber file. Take a look at this. bye Paul
Replies
Views
additional frequencies for some HD and other channels
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grabber for Ukraine DE
Here is grabber file for site Âñ¸Ò | Òåëåïðîãðàììà, àíîíñû ôèëüìîâ, ñåðèàëû, ñïîðò. It grabs EPG for almost all channels widely broadcasted in Ukraine. Also a lot of channels added to channels.xml to make AutoMap working.
Here is grabber file for site Âñ¸Ò | Òåëåïðîãðàììà, àíîíñû ôèëüìîâ, ñåðèàëû, ñïîðò. It grabs EPG for almost all channels widely...
Here is grabber file for site Âñ¸Ò | Òåëåïðîãðàììà, àíîíñû ôèëüìîâ, ñåðèàëû, ñïîðò. It grabs EPG for almost all channels widely...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around <Searches><Search remove="false" field="#EPISODE" match="Series [0-9]{1,3}"/><Search remove="false" field="#SEASON" match="Part [0-9]{1,3}"/><Search remove="false" field="#SEASON" match="episode [0-9]{1,3}"/> I...
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around...
Hi, looking at the grabber file (2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml), it seems as if the #EPISODE & #SEASON are the wrong way around...
Replies
Views
Thanks. :)
Replies
Views
Added COM8 multiplex which is due to start in June 2015.
Replies
Views
After introduction of commercial provider of DVB-T in Denmark (BoxerTv) the following freqs are also used: ch freq 35 586000 46 674000 50 706000 63 810000 64 818000 66 834000
After introduction of commercial provider of DVB-T in Denmark (BoxerTv) the following freqs are also used: ch freq 35 586000...
After introduction of commercial provider of DVB-T in Denmark (BoxerTv) the following freqs are also used: ch freq 35 586000...
Replies
Views
In attachemnt a new WebEPG grabber for the Italian channels of RAI for your evaluation and eventual inclusion in the default set. It reports errors while grabbing due to the fact that on the site not all channels present 7 days of program info. It could be further improved by replacing the annoying "&ugrave", "&egrave" strings...
In attachemnt a new WebEPG grabber for the Italian channels of RAI for your evaluation and eventual inclusion in the default set...
In attachemnt a new WebEPG grabber for the Italian channels of RAI for your evaluation and eventual inclusion in the default set...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Now that development is calming down after the GIT migration, we are now working our way through these, and any outstanding ones will be included very soon. Thanks to everyone for your patience. The simple fact is that the GIT migration was much more work than anticipated, and the team is smaller than you would probably...
Hi all, Now that development is calming down after the GIT migration, we are now working our way through these, and any...
Hi all, Now that development is calming down after the GIT migration, we are now working our way through these, and any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom