Fixed 0.2 RC3 Bugs (2 Viewers)

All fixed Bugs from 0.2 RC3 will be moved here.
Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz Zalman 12cm cooled Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5P800 Motherboard Chipset: Intel 865PE Motherboard Bios: ASUS Crashfree 2 Video Card: ATI RADEON 9250 Fanless (128 MB) Video Card Driver: 8.18.0.0 Sound Card: Analog Devices Digital Audio MB Sound Card AC3...
Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz Zalman 12cm cooled Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5P800...
Windows Version: MS Windows XP MCE 2005 SP 2 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 3GHz Zalman 12cm cooled Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5P800...
Replies
Views
Well , that's fine if you could make it work. The default directsound renderer is the most often the best way for an application to 'talk' to your soundcard, just because when you install the soundcard driver, the directsound default is especially set to use the sc driver directly, with best access time, so that the latency time will...
Well , that's fine if you could make it work. The default directsound renderer is the most often the best way for an application...
Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2, all Updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: MSI RS482-M4ILD...
Replies
Views
OK, with help from ronilse, I have discovered that if I disable "Autoplay DVD" in MP Configuration (by selecting the option "Don't Autoplay, never ask") , it works fine....:D So, it looks like a bug in the DVD Autoplay function....
OK, with help from ronilse, I have discovered that if I disable "Autoplay DVD" in MP Configuration (by selecting the option "Don't...
Windows Version: XP Professional, SP2 CPU Type: AMD 2700+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Gigabyte 7VM400M-RZ Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webbrowser DE
Windows Version: XP HOME CPU Type: 2600+ Memory: 1024 Video Card: 9800 PRO 1. TV Card: hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1300 Remote: MCE euro In BlueTwo and MCE, the part "Favourites" of the webbrowser, is not the good logo. ;)
Windows Version: XP HOME CPU Type: 2600+ Memory: 1024 Video Card: 9800 PRO 1. TV Card: hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1300 Remote: MCE...
Windows Version: XP HOME CPU Type: 2600+ Memory: 1024 Video Card: 9800 PRO 1. TV Card: hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1300 Remote: MCE...
Replies
Views
I have deletet all channels and start autotune. Than it seems so the channels are ok. But import the channels from rc2 doesn't work. I have used a trick. Delete the files in folder \database an copy from the old rc2 into rc3-directory. It works very pretty.
I have deletet all channels and start autotune. Than it seems so the channels are ok. But import the channels from rc2 doesn't...
Windows Version: XP Pro SP 2, all Updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Venice Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: MSI RS482-M4ILD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom