HTPC Projects (6 Viewers)

In the process of building your own HTPC or did you complete one? Show them to other MediaPortal users!
Well, I doubt it's worth the work retouching the shots. I'm really busy at the moment but wanna make some more (perhaps better...) photos of my second system, which by the way is in daily use with MP. Once again two big thumbs up to the whole crew!!! Patric
Well, I doubt it's worth the work retouching the shots. I'm really busy at the moment but wanna make some more (perhaps better...)...
my Mediabox I ========== Pics: http://mediabox.stumpe.ws/galerie.html?&tx_khphotoweb_pi1[showCat]=2 Hardware: Case: cored...
Replies
Views
I love it, other than the bulb going in the first 3 month (I understand they had a supplier problem, replaced under warranty and OK since then) usbrit
I love it, other than the bulb going in the first 3 month (I understand they had a supplier problem, replaced under warranty and OK...
OK, here's my setup: (never complete, but close) Shuttle SN41G2 512 Mb Ram 40+160 HD WinTV PCI Capture Card Shuttle DVI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom