InfoService (4 Viewers)

Thanks! I was expecting to have to do a lot of troubleshooting on this one. [edit] I did as you suggested but it seems that facadecontrol needs the <id>50</id>! Without it music, video and pictures break. So I tried adding <id>50</id> to the controls inside facadecontrol as well (as is done in blue3wide) but that results in the same...
Thanks! I was expecting to have to do a lot of troubleshooting on this one. [edit] I did as you suggested but it seems that...
I'm working on a skin and would like to check whether I'm messing something up. :P MP throws these errors: 2010-08-12...
Replies
Views
The two ticker masks - added one is for all feeds ticker - will be available in next version :)
The two ticker masks - added one is for all feeds ticker - will be available in next version :)
I'm trying to add the item description to the rss ticker used in the steamedmp skin homepage which uses Infoservice as its source...
Replies
Views
I have already been changing the code in recently added part for upcoming new version of InfoService. Today i fixed some more bugs and also added more extended logging of the feature. Perhaps you could try the version and see if the problem persist.
I have already been changing the code in recently added part for upcoming new version of InfoService. Today i fixed some more bugs...
I have sometimes noticed that the Fanart and Thumb properties are not being set in the InfoService.xml: <RecentlyAddedSettings>...
Replies
Views
Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
Other than manually editing the font and adding missing characters, no..
hi all! for a long time i have a problem showing croatian rss feeds. if there is such feed added in infoservice config, then...
Replies
Views
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much about the workings of infoservice, but I guess this might be a bug?
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
The following qoute is from Maya Bug Reports & issues . Apparently feelsliketemp and temp returns the same value. I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom