iPiMP (14 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad and Android phone both do nothing when I click on the sub menu that is not in English. On PC no problem with Firefox, I think may because of the non English character on the iPad or Android browser...
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad...
I am having some problem playing music by artist or album if they have language other than English. I tried the browser on iPad...
Replies
Views
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial successful stream and then trying to start another, the only way I have been able to fix it thus far is to log out and back in again then I can start a new stream, however the error repeats every time I...
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial...
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or Windows). Is this something wrong with my transcoding setup or just not supported? Also, although I get the 'stream' option for tv-series, I only get 'play' when browsing Moving Pictures? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or...
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or...
Replies
Views
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task Manager - personal choice), but for information. I had this installed and my PC kept crashing when it came out of hibernation. It didn't stop the recording but the dialog then stopped it going back into...
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task...
I'm not using this (aMPdroid seems better to me, especially as I couldn't work out how to get out of this except by using the Task...
Replies
Views
I've finally upgraded MediaPortal to 1.2.1 and updated iPimp, everything seems to be working, streaming to iPad, multiple client control etc. however my old iPhone won't accept the stream, it just shows a text header explaining the Smoothstream version. Is there any way I can get this to work with the original iPhone (iOS v3)...
I've finally upgraded MediaPortal to 1.2.1 and updated iPimp, everything seems to be working, streaming to iPad, multiple client...
I've finally upgraded MediaPortal to 1.2.1 and updated iPimp, everything seems to be working, streaming to iPad, multiple client...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Development status DE
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really like the feature but I have an issue that leads to MP locking up on restart after resume from standby. I have not been able to lock down the reason with any kind of certainty, as it is quite a random...
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really...
Hi Cheezey Do you have an update on the development of the iPimp live streaming feature? I.e. making it more stable? I really...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please help DE
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for this help. This is hardly an exciting opportunity to launch a career in coding, but I guess a little extra spending cash for a hobbyist. While my skills are extremely limited I can...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Hi all, I am looking for some help in creating a link between this plug-in and a program called HomeSeer. I am willing to pay a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, anyone able to give an opinion on running these two applications side by side on one server? I'm guessing if I'm careful with port selection then it should work?
Hi guys, anyone able to give an opinion on running these two applications side by side on one server? I'm guessing if I'm careful...
Hi guys, anyone able to give an opinion on running these two applications side by side on one server? I'm guessing if I'm careful...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide -> iPad DE
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live tv on my ipad and it works fine , but i have no entries in tv guide . in tv server i enabled all channels in TV EPG GRABBER and dont know where the problem is . any help or links ? derkubi EDIT : solved
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
pc dualcore with mediaportal tv server - cinergy usb s - ipad v 4.2.1 Hello today i installed mediaportal and ipimp to watch live...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the Norwegian language showed a lot of character encoding errors. Tried both ISO8859-1 and UTF-8 from the browser with no luck. ÆØÅ characters looked like: ø and Ã¥ and such. Just as a side note, the same...
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the...
Hello, I just installed ipimp 5.2 for 1.2.0 alpha. Worked fine as far as I can see, but the only problem I had was that the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 web server timeout DE
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround... Every time after logging to ipimp through web I am getting timed out after a few minutes of inactivity, so if I want to i.e. pause a movie I have to log in again. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround...
Hello ! I'm using ipimp as a remote for my mediaportal client but I have one issue for which I couln't find any workaround...
Replies
Views
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click it... Thanks for your help!
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click...
Hello! I've a small question: how can i increase the font in ipimp? in Opera on my phone the font is to small, so i can't click...
Replies
Views
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv, recorded programs etc fine. However there is no option to view videos, music, or remotes. I've had a bit of digging around and it sounds like im supposed to have two plugins installed - one for the tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
I've installed iPIMP (I have 1.1 final, and installed ipimp 1.1.0 rc4 and then the patch). I can view TV guide, live tv...
Replies
Views
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change from before is Windows 7 to Windows 8 and of course a clean system. Here is what I have done so far: Installed Media Portal 1.5.0 Successfully previewed the one channel I want to broadcast. Installed...
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change...
Trying to install ipimp for MP to view it on my iphone. Had it working and needed to do a clean install on my computer. Only change...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom