iPiMP (9 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
MP1 MP2 iPiMP 4.2.0 is released (1 Viewer) DE
I am having the same fatal error -8... MP1.1RC4... Apache some thing? Thanks
I am having the same fatal error -8... MP1.1RC4... Apache some thing? Thanks
iPiMP 4.2.0 is released, the main change is the inclusion of Handbrake to do transcoding, both from the iPiMPTranscodeToMP4 plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPiMP for iPad DE
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications in future :-) like Thumbnails or something like this, with the bigger iPad screen, there will be so much opportunities for iPiMP. Thank's for the great work cheezey!
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications...
Hi cheezey, have you planed, to fit on iPiMP for the iPad? Now if I open the Web GUI on the iPad it is scaled in iPhone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp DE
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
I've just installed iPimp on the 1.1 RC3 release! Works great so far, the only thing that not working ist the MP Controller...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
I know that is a bit of a silly question, but that is the version of MP I have installed and I'd really rather not reinstall MP if...
Replies
Views
There have been a few reports on the Handbrake forums of Handbrake not closing correctly and I'm watching them to see if there's a fix. I'm also thinking about putting something into iPiMP in the interim to handle this problem. Also you should just use the iPhone handbrake preset.... "c:\Program...
There have been a few reports on the Handbrake forums of Handbrake not closing correctly and I'm watching them to see if there's a...
Hi, This is a great plugin... thanks for all the hard work! I'm having a couple of issues with getting the transcoding to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more robust with starting Moving Pictures.
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more...
MediaPortal crashes with windows error when attempting to play a second MovingPictures movie: 1. Start playing a movie from...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Thank you very much Cheezey. now everything is working..except live tv (waiting..)
Following on from my posts in the (now closed) iPiMP thread. I have got everything running smoothly now with iPiMP, tv recordings...
Replies
Views
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I don't want it to be located at the root of the server as I have other stuff setup there that I don't want to move, but rather I want iPiMP to be located at server.com/ipimp/. When it is installed and you...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Awesome plugin! I'm trying to update an iPiMP setup on an existing IIS server from 3.5 to 4.2 but am having a small problem. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Does Ipimp Work under RC2 (1 Viewer) DE
ah, that explains it. thanks ! p.s. would have bought you one, if I had the money, but maybe if all of ipimp users chip in... ?
ah, that explains it. thanks ! p.s. would have bought you one, if I had the money, but maybe if all of ipimp users chip in... ?
Hi I recently installed the latest MP and tried IPimp on my wifes iphone I can add a client but when I try to connect it attempts...
Replies
Views
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week. I catched as much files as I found but I could not finde all of them... Greetings Wolfgang
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week...
Hi, I´ve got some troubles with my Ipimp, I´m using MP RC1 with Win XP Prof. SP3 and tried to install Ipimp (also RC1). The...
Replies
Views
There seems to be something that causing false reason -8 errors on the install, I'm still trying to debug that. As for your other error, can you confirm you have used the version of iPiMP compiled against the version of MediaPortal you use. There were changes made to the MediaPortal TV database between MP1.0.2 and MP1.1.0 which...
There seems to be something that causing false reason -8 errors on the install, I'm still trying to debug that. As for your other...
Hey there, I'm using Mediaportal 1.1 RC1 on Windows7 in a single seat system. While installing with standard settings (have left...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 invalid parameter DE
The logs are fromwhen you've tried doing a transcode from the web application. Can you post the extract from the tv.log that shows the error too.
The logs are fromwhen you've tried doing a transcode from the web application. Can you post the extract from the tv.log that shows...
When I want to convert recordings for my phone i get this error in the log 2010-04-12 16:00:50.338535 [(14)]: uWiMP.Transcode...
Replies
Views
Are you using Moving Pictures v1.0 RC2 (v1.0.4)? The MPClientController process plugin distributed with the iPiMP 4.2.0 installer was compiled with Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta, if you're using Moving Pictures 1.0 RC2 then you may get an iPiMP !!FUBAR!! when browsing your Moving Pictured database from the iPiMP web app. There is an...
Are you using Moving Pictures v1.0 RC2 (v1.0.4)? The MPClientController process plugin distributed with the iPiMP 4.2.0 installer...
This thread will contain minor bug fixes and tips/tricks specific to iPiMP v4.2.0
Replies
Views
I can do French translation with pleasure
I can do French translation with pleasure
iPiMP 4.0.0 needs your help. One of the main drivers for re-writing iPiMP in version 4 was to support multiple languages, well...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom