My Emulators (3 Viewers)

It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For Example: For SNES, Playstation i want test the conectivity of my XBox One Controller. For Wii i want to test the connectivity of my Wii-Mute Controller. is this possible for the next version?
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
It were nice, when the option "Warn, if there are no controllers connected" have a suboption to test on different controllers. For...
Replies
Views
No, that's not possible.
No, that's not possible.
Is there any way to have more than one dir for thumbs like it is possible in "My Programs" ?
Replies
Views
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on the green text beside each command to set each one individually. If you don't see the Config menu, try pressing Esc. The other emulators should be somewhat similar in that you go through a menu to...
The only one I know is ZSNES. Go to Config > Input, then pick which device you want to use and click Set Keys. Or you can click on...
hello, this plugin is awesome, but i had one question, how edit te imput keys in the emulators that you recomended in the faq of...
Replies
Views
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Hi, I setup My emulators to start PCSX2. In mediaportal plugin setings game start, but when open MP and start game from MP game...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm which emulators you are using please.
Sorry for the late reply. It sounds like the emulators aren't configured correctly. Can you post your mediaportal.log and confirm...
I have 3 emulators setup (NES, SNES, and Nintendo 64). None of them will work in MediaPortal. All of the games appear but they will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbie question DE
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the .mpi into MP Config, and an orange icon appears in the MPInstaller window, but I have no idea what to do next. Cheers, GWFan
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the...
Hi, all. Is there an installation guide for this particular plug in? (I just got MP working yesterday) :) I installed the...
Replies
Views
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore. Something like this (replace fifa path, exe and process with the good ones, as I don't have the game, it's just random names): rem launch game "D:\Jeux\FIFA13\fifa13.exe" rem loop while fifa is running...
You can make a .bat file to launch game, loop while game exe is running, then restart MP when exe process isn't found anymore...
Hey Everyone! Thanks for the great plugin! However, whenever I start i.e. Fifa13 via the plugin and then exit the game, Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MAME import issues DE
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom collection, most of the games are being scraped fine(i'm really not going to go through 7000+ roms to see if they are correct or not :( ). The way it's looking to me is that it's guessing the majority, and...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Hi all, I've looked at a few different threads, but can't seem to come up with an answer. I have an overly large MAME rom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database Error DE
I solved the problem Removed one platform at a time from the sql database, until I found which platform was causing the problem. The problem is that MyEmulators can not handle gamefiles without file name extension. Renamed the files without extensions and it worked /Jimmy
I solved the problem Removed one platform at a time from the sql database, until I found which platform was causing the problem...
Hi Switching from MyProgramsAlt to MyEmulators, configured some emulators without no problems, everything looking good in MP...
Replies
Views
I think I've spotted this bug, it's caused by trying to cache the 5000+ entries before committing to the database leading to a lot of memory usage. Should be fixed in next version - only workaround in the meantime is to import in batches by removing some of the files from the rom directory, importing, then pasting removed files and...
I think I've spotted this bug, it's caused by trying to cache the 5000+ entries before committing to the database leading to a lot...
I am unsure what exactly is causing this issue, as there is absolutely nothing written in any logs that I could find (able to up...
Replies
Views
That worked. After removing and adding the emulator the files have been filterred. Regards Bio
That worked. After removing and adding the emulator the files have been filterred. Regards Bio
Hi, within my emulators 2 settings for emulators I've set the filters like "*.smc" for SNES games. But the importer also gets *jpg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Games Overlay DE
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and love the feature of new Movies/Tv shows overlay but cannot get it to work with my Games. I always get new movies under the games menu and it annoys me. Also on a side note, when i select play games in...
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and...
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best regards, Marcel
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best...
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best...
Replies
Views
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either try version 3.5 (The unofficial one) it may solve your problem, or post your problem to that thread so the guy developing the new one will implement what you want in the next release. Here is a link to the...
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either...
Hi, I tested my emulators this weekend and it is very nice. I have one 'problem' When I go to emulators I see my pc games...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lost everything DE
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in the same result everytime! i cant add edit or adapt any of the emulators after the update to the inofficial updatethen it just overrites my PC games and now i cant add anything whatso ever! help me!
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in...
anyone out there having such a nightmare as me?? this looks like a superb pluginand have had a few goes at but every it ends in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help please. DE
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the system can not find the file specified. It is only with this game and the path of the executable is bien.y the game works well without MediaPortal. sorry for the translation but I use google and I do not...
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the...
Hi use this use this plugin that is very good.i Have A problem.me all games run fine, but the assassins creed error.me me says the...
Replies
Views
To clear all emulator and game info you need to delete (or rename) the database at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\Emulators2_v1.db3 and delete the image folder at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Emulators 2 If you want to reset all options back to their defaults delete the options file at...
To clear all emulator and game info you need to delete (or rename) the database at C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi everyone, I´ve got two questions concerning MyEmulators 2: 1. Looks like i´ve messed ME2 up....how can it be reset (simple de-...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Suggestion] DE
That's absolutely a good idea.
That's absolutely a good idea.
Hi, When browsing the games in list view if no fanart is available it would be good if the emulator image is shown. That way any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Categories (1 Viewer) DE
This is already done in the alpha release although you have to manually edit the groups file atm. There is a groups editor in the upcoming beta release though :) The groups file is "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Emulators2Groups.xml" You can get an idea of the format by looking at the existing group but a basic group...
This is already done in the alpha release although you have to manually edit the groups file atm. There is a groups editor in the...
Could you add option to browse game by (user-defined) categories instead of by consoles? So for example I could group all mario...
Replies
Views
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
I think you have the option enabled that views favorites first. Either add some games to your favorites or disable this option.
this is a wierd one. Using Streamed MP when the plugin loads it is looking at an empty dir, I have to click the 'up dir' button...
Replies
Views
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your case! :)
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your...
Hi I have a problem ussing emulators 2. The front and back-covers are saved with 4 pixels height (see screenshot). I tried to...
Replies
Views
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other mediaportal plugins), it will play the first game that starts with B any way to fix this? thanks! great work with the plugin
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
When scrolling through the list with the numeric keypad (i.e. pressing 1 twice to get to B) instead of arriving at B (like other...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to make the import metadata feature able to import CLRMamePro / No-Intro XML Dats. The problem is that im new playing with XML and C# :S So here I am asking if somebody that uses the plugin could make a...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Hi all. I trying to make a new and better version of the MyEmulators plugin. The progress is very good so far and now Im trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net but it looks like its going to need some more changes in light of the below: Site Downtime/Read Only - TheGamesDb.net Legacy API Shutdown - TheGamesDb.net Do you think this is something you can look into...
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net...
Hi Brownard, I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom