'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0 - final (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 final
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again i use dvbs.
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again i use dvbs.
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again
Replies
Views
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again
using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again
Replies
Views
Even though changelog is empty, happy news for Norwegian users: gFeed is now an option http://mspc.no/board/index.php?topic=31.0 (Norwegian) For support etc.: http://mspc.no/board/ <-ChristianW
Even though changelog is empty, happy news for Norwegian users: gFeed is now an option http://mspc.no/board/index.php?topic=31.0...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Remote 12/12/2007 [16:27:27] rtv added: FireDTV remote: added fallback lookup of FiresatApi.dll in MediaPortal's base directory Audioscrobbler 12/12/2007 [17:04:12] rtv added: fixed: the offline cache did not use UTF-8 therefore artists with non-local-codepage chars could no longer be submitted...
Changelog since last snapshot: Remote 12/12/2007 [16:27:27] rtv added: FireDTV remote: added fallback lookup of...
Replies
Views
confirm this behaviour with blue two, in my case (german) it says "Anwendungen"... .. going back to yesterdays svn
confirm this behaviour with blue two, in my case (german) it says "Anwendungen"... .. going back to yesterdays svn
Replies
Views
i, i have the same error like nyria check my threat for the error log: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/cannt_use_mediaportal_config_anymore_xml_error-t32413.html?p=212853 Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung. ************** Ausnahmetext...
i, i have the same error like nyria check my threat for the error log...
Replies
Views
Same issue here under XP SP2 after a reboot after reinstalling from scratch it works fine even with svn 2007-12-06. The only thing I changed was to avoid webepg eagle
Same issue here under XP SP2 after a reboot after reinstalling from scratch it works fine even with svn 2007-12-06. The only thing...
Replies
Views
Music View still not working... Hi As stated brfore, as of "Revision:16603" the Music-Database is still not functioning correctly. I'm experiencing two problems, which are as follows: 1) If you have multiple albums from the same artist, only the first album is detected an displayed. 2) If you have an album with multiple...
Music View still not working... Hi As stated brfore, as of "Revision:16603" the Music-Database is still not functioning...
Replies
Views
thx for the reply - I update now TvServer and client plugin and and MP-latest SVN. Still the same problem. :(
thx for the reply - I update now TvServer and client plugin and and MP-latest SVN. Still the same problem. :(
Replies
Views
geov: Will be fixed in the next SVN. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bug_album_view_more_same_album_names-t31885.html?t=31885
geov: Will be fixed in the next SVN. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bug_album_view_more_same_album_names-t31885.html?t=31885
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 06/12/2007 [22:41:56] gibman added: fixed AutoTurnOntv setting not working (music is now also stopped). ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 06/12/2007 [22:41:56] gibman added: fixed AutoTurnOntv setting not working (music is...
Replies
Views
It seems as the following fix: 26/11/2007 [23:12:54] gibman added: now the 'AutoTurnOntv' setting is obeyed and interrupts any ongoing media playback when entering tvhome. Has stopped working again! It worked in the build it was provided in, and some after that, (don't know how many), but now it seems as it is not working anymore!
It seems as the following fix: 26/11/2007 [23:12:54] gibman added: now the 'AutoTurnOntv' setting is obeyed and interrupts any...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Does this mean that this svn makes your energy consumption go up a lot? And what was the FPS before?
Does this mean that this svn makes your energy consumption go up a lot? And what was the FPS before?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have very slow channelchanges in the tv section with this svn (my first update since stable 0.2.3.0 version)
I have very slow channelchanges in the tv section with this svn (my first update since stable 0.2.3.0 version)
Replies
Views
If my english isnt to bad, this wasnt a bug! it was a feature. when i select a collection like the 80 vol. 1 for me this is an album, and in the album view i want to see all various artists. or am i wrong???
If my english isnt to bad, this wasnt a bug! it was a feature. when i select a collection like the 80 vol. 1 for me this is an...
Replies
Views
Did a rescan made no difference...
Did a rescan made no difference...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ComSkip 28/11/2007 [14:34:57] and-81 added: Added support for automatically skipping commercials based on ComSkip data (defaults to disabled) ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a...
Changelog since last snapshot: ComSkip 28/11/2007 [14:34:57] and-81 added: Added support for automatically skipping...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 27/11/2007 [22:05:42] gibman added: xmltv import plugin replaced with laban's improved version (also fixed a problem with CDATA tags). ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 27/11/2007 [22:05:42] gibman added: xmltv import plugin replaced with laban's...
Replies
Views
Hi. With the last few svn's I have found that i cannot detect both tuners on my Nova TD stick, I am having to copy the capturecard files from the stable release back into the main folder to get it to detect. Using TV2. Andy.
Hi. With the last few svn's I have found that i cannot detect both tuners on my Nova TD stick, I am having to copy the capturecard...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 25/11/2007 [12:21:14] gibman added: fixed a problem when the PMT reports audio streams that are in fact not there. In this case the next valid audio stream is automatically chosen. TVE2 25/11/2007 [20:41:11] MrHipp added: speedup teletext ===> click here to download <=== This...
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 25/11/2007 [12:21:14] gibman added: fixed a problem when the PMT reports audio...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 24/11/2007 [01:58:27] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001136: MyTV-"Scheduled-"Series Grouping: Show once schedules too mediaportal/tvplugin 24/11/2007 [20:16:03] gibman added: SF patch#1780553 Fix for the VolumeBar in TV/Video Fullscreen (thx Misterd) ===> click here to download...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 24/11/2007 [01:58:27] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001136: MyTV-"Scheduled-"Series...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom