'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0 - final (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 final
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi, Please, dont' post problems with TVE3 in MP1(which uses the old engine), use the correct forum part for those ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Please, dont' post problems with TVE3 in MP1(which uses the old engine), use the correct forum part for those ;) Regards Roy
Replies
Views
No Channelscan on HD Channels possible. This Version dont find any channels. Sometimes on channelswitch they dont switch the channel.
No Channelscan on HD Channels possible. This Version dont find any channels. Sometimes on channelswitch they dont switch the channel.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Added logs (at least I hope I did... I'm new at this so if anything else is needed please tell me) for above mentioned problem.
Added logs (at least I hope I did... I'm new at this so if anything else is needed please tell me) for above mentioned problem.
Replies
Views
This version takes several minutes to load plugins on my system. I'll try with a newer SVN and report back.
This version takes several minutes to load plugins on my system. I'll try with a newer SVN and report back.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 30/01/2008 [11:48:24] hwahrmann added: MusicDB Reorg didn't use the Last Import date when run from within MP TVE3 30/01/2008 [15:30:39] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitle filter crashing with Finnish DVB stream (added support for padding stream) ===> click here to download <===...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 30/01/2008 [11:48:24] hwahrmann added: MusicDB Reorg didn't use the Last Import date...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 29/01/2008 [16:05:38] ronilse added: Updated Norwegian grabber with new channels WebEPG 29/01/2008 [17:14:30] ronilse added: Updated Swdish grabber www_dagenstv_com after site changes tvplugin 29/01/2008 [21:26:37] gibman added: fixed a problem when listening to a dvb-radio station...
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 29/01/2008 [16:05:38] ronilse added: Updated Norwegian grabber with new channels...
Replies
Views
Why does this build not have a revision number?
Why does this build not have a revision number?
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVServer 27/01/2008 [17:58:34] dman_LFC added: Added configurable card detection delay (General Settings -" Application)to cope with cards which are slow to initialize after standby. tvplugin 27/01/2008 [21:35:57] gibman added: entering tvgude will only start TV if no media is being played back...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVServer 27/01/2008 [17:58:34] dman_LFC added: Added configurable card detection delay...
Replies
Views
I got the following error when trying to play a video: 2008-01-27 20:48:46.468750 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayerVMR9: Exception while cleanuping DShow graph - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR9.Cleanup() 2008-01-27 20:48:46.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: PlaylistPlayer: *** unable to...
I got the following error when trying to play a video: 2008-01-27 20:48:46.468750 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayerVMR9: Exception...
Replies
Views
with this release switching on TV&Radio channel (DVB-S) works again but not really good. TV is (nearly) OK - seems slower than before. When TV is running, switching to a Radio channel often crashes MP. When Radio is running and changing channel to TV MP tunes the TV channel, but only audio. The TV audio LED remains dark. If...
with this release switching on TV&Radio channel (DVB-S) works again but not really good. TV is (nearly) OK - seems slower than...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150... some how disabled the content feeds in the My Podcasts plugin created by fcsobel. I tried reinstalling the plugin and then re-entering xml feeds, but it Still does not work.
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150... some how disabled the content feeds in the My Podcasts plugin...
Replies
Views
Hello Now i can Install it ! I closed in the Taskmanager the PVR Scheduler.exe Then i can create Backup and also i can Install the Newest SVN Mediaportal.exe was closed..
Hello Now i can Install it ! I closed in the Taskmanager the PVR Scheduler.exe Then i can create Backup and also i can Install...
Replies
Views
re: tve 21/01/2008 [21:51:11] gibman added: channelchange mechanism changed (faster when changing across multiple cards, stutter gone) plz report your findings. much much much better, finally quick channel changes and none of the breakup of images - superb work !! jez
re: tve 21/01/2008 [21:51:11] gibman added: channelchange mechanism changed (faster when changing across multiple cards, stutter...
Replies
Views
Cannot open any video file Hello all I have a problemm, when i try to open any video file from MP nothing happens and this is what i get in the Error log 2008-01-22 18:32:51.828125 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayer9:exception while creating DShow graph Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID...
Cannot open any video file Hello all I have a problemm, when i try to open any video file from MP nothing happens and this is...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 20/01/2008 [11:39:44] tourette added: refactored subtitle interface (not visible to end user). Please make sure that MP & TVE3 SVN versions are matching! ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 20/01/2008 [11:39:44] tourette added: refactored subtitle interface (not visible to end...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem.
I have the same problem.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 17/01/2008 [22:09:46] Bavarian added: fixing bug 1154: MyTV-"Scheduled-"Button: Conflicts not showing anything ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 17/01/2008 [22:09:46] Bavarian added: fixing bug 1154: MyTV-"Scheduled-"Button...
Replies
Views
should timeshifting continue once a recording is manually stopped? I am sure this was not the case before recent SVN's cheers jez
should timeshifting continue once a recording is manually stopped? I am sure this was not the case before recent SVN's cheers jez
Replies
Views
MyMusic issue Hi, if I open "My Music", I can´t see something on the right side (no titles). Greetings Johannes
MyMusic issue Hi, if I open "My Music", I can´t see something on the right side (no titles). Greetings Johannes
Replies
Views
If I try to go from Radio (Shoutcast stream, using Visualizations (BASS Engine)) to TV nothing happens. The radio stream keeps playing and the visualization keeps running (Milkdrop2 visualization). If I start TV when I first enter MP, it works fine. I can then go to radio and start a shoutcast stream and I get the...
If I try to go from Radio (Shoutcast stream, using Visualizations (BASS Engine)) to TV nothing happens. The radio stream keeps...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom