'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.3.0 - final (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.3.0 final
aah thanks, but now I can't have my ts files associated with MPC.. but I guess I rather be able to play ts files in MP.. btw.. that didn't seem to help anything at all :/ still getting the black screen for a split second then I'm back in the filebrowser..
aah thanks, but now I can't have my ts files associated with MPC.. but I guess I rather be able to play ts files in MP.. btw...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Major problem with epg, stays on screen - "back" no longer closes it. Only way to get rid of it is to call it up again then will close, but can no longer use "back" to get out of myTV - all it does is stop TV playing. Only way to get out myTV is to Exit MP.
Major problem with epg, stays on screen - "back" no longer closes it. Only way to get rid of it is to call it up again then will...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
I think this is in respond to my ffdshow issue? Anyway, what do you mean enabled by default? You mean in ffdshow? I made sure they are. Why do I need to associaet mpg and ts to media player? Wasn't needed in 0.2.3-non-svn, but I will have a looksie and give it a go, if it fixes the issue with the ffdshow directshow filter not...
I think this is in respond to my ffdshow issue? Anyway, what do you mean enabled by default? You mean in ffdshow? I made sure...
Replies
Views
I think a lot of the VMR probs are related to what video card is used. eg had no probs with a 7600gt, but running 6600gt or gf4 mx in the same machine have all sorts of video pauses, blank screens, system reboots on HD. tried with cyberlink and purevideo. Also MP often using 99% cpu and when crashed impossible to kill the task - sits...
I think a lot of the VMR probs are related to what video card is used. eg had no probs with a 7600gt, but running 6600gt or gf4 mx...
Replies
Views
Hi, it seem exclusive directx is broken? When checked, i still get tearing, where there was none before. sloty 2. it seems DVD function is broken for me too. I know it worked before, and with the same DVDs its not working, see thread from me with log. Here the mediaportal log of playing a ts file with exclusive dx...
Hi, it seem exclusive directx is broken? When checked, i still get tearing, where there was none before. sloty 2. it...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 09/01/2008 [07:29:36] tourette added: TsReader.ax binary was not updated in previous build ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 09/01/2008 [07:29:36] tourette added: TsReader.ax binary was not updated in previous...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 08/01/2008 [10:49:32] gibman added: tvclient configuration reworked. new options added. (plz reconfigure TVclient). TVE3 08/01/2008 [20:38:16] tourette added: TsReader fixed subtitles sometimes displayed on the wrong channel after zapping TVE3 08/01/2008 [20:38:40]...
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 08/01/2008 [10:49:32] gibman added: tvclient configuration reworked. new...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 07/01/2008 [21:44:14] Dukus_ added: added sf.net patch #1824547 (Support Pack for the Israelly users) - thx leo212! ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyVideos 07/01/2008 [21:44:14] Dukus_ added: added sf.net patch #1824547 (Support Pack for the...
Replies
Views
This has almost fixed the problems with the selected item not being remembered in thumbnail panel view in tvseries plugin. However, items on the last row aren't remembered and the focus goes to the middle season banner in the 2nd row of the panel.
This has almost fixed the problems with the selected item not being remembered in thumbnail panel view in tvseries plugin. However...
Replies
Views
Done.
Done.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 05/01/2008 [15:14:01] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitles getting lost sometimes ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 05/01/2008 [15:14:01] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitles getting lost sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi developers, I have installed this snapshot and since then I have aspect ratio problems when watching TV. I have a 4:3 screen and it seems to depend on the channel and the corresponding stream aspect. Sometimes it is correct, sometimes not. If it is not correct, then the situation is always that the picture is too flat, condensed...
Hi developers, I have installed this snapshot and since then I have aspect ratio problems when watching TV. I have a 4:3 screen...
Replies
Views
All good things come to those who wait... Just installed and checked this and the corresponding MP SVN and all the issues I have been experiancing recently have been resolved, well on a quick check over...crashed once going from HD (BBC HD) to SD (BBC1) channel and had no Video when 1st went to BBC HD...cant repeat though?? Also...
All good things come to those who wait... Just installed and checked this and the corresponding MP SVN and all the issues I have...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: X10Remote 30/12/2007 [21:48:10] Maschine added: Re-added RF channel control for X10 remotes ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full...
Changelog since last snapshot: X10Remote 30/12/2007 [21:48:10] Maschine added: Re-added RF channel control for X10 remotes...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 29/12/2007 [19:20:27] gibman2 added: checks if playback of recorded TV has reached the end and stops it (navigating back to recorded TV home). tvplugin 29/12/2007 [19:20:32] gibman2 added: going from lastFm to fullscreen TV didnt work properly. tvplugin 29/12/2007 [19:20:37] gibman2...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 29/12/2007 [19:20:27] gibman2 added: checks if playback of recorded TV has reached...
Replies
Views
dvb radio still NOT working again for me (in single seat)
dvb radio still NOT working again for me (in single seat)
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 28/12/2007 [08:19:44] _James added: added replace for Char 146 with ' WebEPG 28/12/2007 [08:20:16] _James added: Fixed parsing data after last tag WebEPG 28/12/2007 [08:20:27] _James added: Fixed parsing data before first Z tag ===> click here to download <=== This thread is...
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 28/12/2007 [08:19:44] _James added: added replace for Char 146 with ' WebEPG...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 26/12/2007 [22:59:12] gibman2 added: 2 new timeshifting options added. 'WaitForUnscrambled' (default 5 sec.) Increase this one if you have a slow CAM. 'WaitForTimeshifting' (default 15 sec.) increase this if you are receiving the no audio video error message. ===> click here to...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 26/12/2007 [22:59:12] gibman2 added: 2 new timeshifting options added...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 25/12/2007 [09:17:45] tourette added: fixed stuttering audio & video after changing channels ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 25/12/2007 [09:17:45] tourette added: fixed stuttering audio & video after changing...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TsReader 24/12/2007 [08:42:37] tourette added: buffers are now flushed when new channel is detected. Should fix the "screeching" noise with ffdshow audio decoder when zapping MyPictures 24/12/2007 [11:34:48] rtv added: fixed loading of settings as supposed by sf.net #1857388 (Random Slideshow...
Changelog since last snapshot: TsReader 24/12/2007 [08:42:37] tourette added: buffers are now flushed when new channel is...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 23/12/2007 [22:10:45] gibman2 added: fixed a problem when going from tvplugin with live TV to playback of audio in mymusic. playback would end after the selected audio track has finished. mediaportal 23/12/2007 [22:10:53] gibman2 added: fixed a problem when going from...
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 23/12/2007 [22:10:45] gibman2 added: fixed a problem when going from...
Replies
Views
normaly this has allways worked fine. you never learn out:) thanks for this hint. regards parkuhr
normaly this has allways worked fine. you never learn out:) thanks for this hint. regards parkuhr
Replies
Views
i have a skystar2. tv is not working at all in mp. the tv preview function of tv3 is working. that means tv3 is ok. regrads parkuhr
i have a skystar2. tv is not working at all in mp. the tv preview function of tv3 is working. that means tv3 is ok. regrads...
Replies
Views
this versions seem to have the same error then i reportet at all the svn`s above. running out of time. can t check it further. i downgrade now again;/ hope this get soon fixed. reagrds parkuhr
this versions seem to have the same error then i reportet at all the svn`s above. running out of time. can t check it further. i...
Replies
Views
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again i use dvbs.
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Replies
Views
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no picture. going back to earlier svn.. it works again i use dvbs.
same proplem here! then the user bindalf reportet for Revision:16701 : using tve3 .. timeshift starts but tv doesnt turn on..no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom