OnlineVideos (11 Viewers)

goto onlinevideos sub forum and lodge a site request thread asking for that site to be added (assuming it isnt already included into online videos)
goto onlinevideos sub forum and lodge a site request thread asking for that site to be added (assuming it isnt already included...
I know that this is likely a softball question, but if it is in the wiki just let me know (link?) I was getting a show called...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cant Play All DE
AW: Cant Play All Play All is broken in 0.28, already fixed in OnlineVideos SVN and will be working with 0.29 again.
AW: Cant Play All Play All is broken in 0.28, already fixed in OnlineVideos SVN and will be working with 0.29 again.
Hi all.. OnlineVideos is one of my favorites plug ins and I have a long list of downloaded music videos I enjoy but for some reason...
Replies
Views
Welcome Spidermac! We do need logs (See here for instructions) to attempt to help you with this.
Welcome Spidermac! We do need logs (See here for instructions) to attempt to help you with this.
Hi all Running only with the LAV filters in MP and everything working great. First selected site works fine playing vids but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Leanback DE
To have that interface a new and standalone plugin would be needed. But you can always just start the browser using one of the mepo browser plugins and start using leanback. I dont see a point to write a plugin reflecting the same UI if you can just use the original.:S
To have that interface a new and standalone plugin would be needed. But you can always just start the browser using one of the...
The new Youtube Leanback is awesome and can be found here. Any change of integrating into Onlinevideos (with the navigation like it...
Replies
Views
in what way doesn't it work? Can you see the complete list in mediaportal, and are not able to play them all? Or is the list not completely visible? Also: if you dm me the onlinevideos.xml, perhaps I could take a peek at it...
in what way doesn't it work? Can you see the complete list in mediaportal, and are not able to play them all? Or is the list not...
Hi! I have a few hundred streams I would like to add to Online Videos. I have tried to add them manually and with a script to...
Replies
Views
CBC.ca should be fixed. Please see the North American thread.
CBC.ca should be fixed. Please see the North American thread.
Hi Guys, Great plugin - love it so much and use it for many things, including Youtube, the BBC iPlayer, etc. with no issues at...
Replies
Views
This would destroy the purpose and function of the "Downloaded Videos" Site. Also MediaPortal does not have a standard "Chose Folder" dialog and that's not really an easy one to code.
This would destroy the purpose and function of the "Downloaded Videos" Site. Also MediaPortal does not have a standard "Chose...
Any possibility of an option to choose the download location from within MediaPortal. This would be useful for downloading music...
Replies
Views
You can use PlayAll from the context menu for now, for playing multiple videos. Implementing Playlists will take a while, it would mean a new window and that always needs quite a lot of new code. Crossfading videos might be possible, but I'm not sure if that feature will ever come, as videos are not just audio tracks ;) and video...
You can use PlayAll from the context menu for now, for playing multiple videos. Implementing Playlists will take a while, it would...
I love online Videos and iam often use this with youtube when friends are arround to show some music-videos. But I realy miss...
Replies
Views
The format of the xml file is changes in the newer version. if you delete your old xml, do a fresh install, verify that the xml file is now new and start the configuration, you should see all sites.
The format of the xml file is changes in the newer version. if you delete your old xml, do a fresh install, verify that the xml...
I can't configure this plugin. Most of my stuff is greyed out. Something is happening where whenever I try to configure this plugin...
Replies
Views
The link portion in the gametrailer rss feeds are broken (so this is something gametrailers should fix). I am working on an enhanced siteutil for gametrailers, available shortly that will bypass the current problem.
The link portion in the gametrailer rss feeds are broken (so this is something gametrailers should fix). I am working on an...
Can anyone else confirm gametrailers is not working - gets a 'no URL' error. Other sites are working so I don't think its codec...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Bugs.. DE
AW: My Bugs.. Both things might be skin related. Try with Default skin. If you need real help, supply logs.
AW: My Bugs.. Both things might be skin related. Try with Default skin. If you need real help, supply logs.
1. inside mp, if i hit Favorits, nothing happens, it does not navigate to my favorits folder :( 2. Online videos always start in...
Replies
Views
I'm seeing this too but only on the more recent programmes, I'm thinking the Beeb has revamped how the Urls are constructed, still works okay in a browser but a pita to use with a remote. Just updated to SAF6, latest Online Videos and MP 1.2.1, checked on TunerFreeMCE and this definitely seems to be an issue originating from the BBC...
I'm seeing this too but only on the more recent programmes, I'm thinking the Beeb has revamped how the Urls are constructed, still...
Hi this morning, i tried to access iplayer tom play the latest episode of Merlin, and got a no URL error, the log says...
Replies
Views
Not more than the Tips'n'tricks for smoother playback section in the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread. Sorry :(. EDIT: Reinstall silverlight maybe. And it might work if you disable hardware acceleration.
Not more than the Tips'n'tricks for smoother playback section in the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread. Sorry :(...
Running Online Videos 2.1 with MediaPortal 1.12. When trying to run Netflix the video will get out of sync with the audio after...
Replies
Views
Maybe u have to add .flv files in video extension menu from the media portal configuration
Maybe u have to add .flv files in video extension menu from the media portal configuration
hi, i ve installed Version 0.6.4. if i play files from youtube, nothing happens if i push the ok button on a thumb. other...
Replies
Views
Thanks, fixed!
Thanks, fixed!
On the main page for this plugin (here), the link that says it contains a list of supported sites (here) gives back an Access...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Binge? DE
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
Typing to play "C is for Cookie" from Sesame street and getting an exception thrown in the onlinevideos.log [07-16...
Replies
Views
A quick update - the problem is specific to the ffdshow video filter. If I enable the LAV video filter for h.264 in Settings > Video > H.264 codec, the audio and video are back in sync, even if I keep using ffdshow for audio.
A quick update - the problem is specific to the ffdshow video filter. If I enable the LAV video filter for h.264 in Settings >...
I've noticed that live streams seem to have audio out of sync (video lagging by a second or two) with 1.2.0. I've noticed this...
Replies
Views
As posted already in the German OnlineVideos thread, it's fixed in svn so will be working with next version.
As posted already in the German OnlineVideos thread, it's fixed in svn so will be working with next version.
Hi, ARD Mediathek is down again for some days now. It worked fine with onlinevideo 0.17.0.0 but now it does'nt. Did they again...
Replies
Views
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be able to do the "logon part", so some (C#) coding may be required here.
Don't know exactly why it crashed without logs/screenshots/etc but I do suspect that the generic site creator isn't going to be...
Hello everyone, I am trying to add a site to online videos. The site is http://www.motogp.com/. The site requires logging in as...
Replies
Views
I don't think SopFilter is still being developed and so hasn't kept up with changes to the streaming protocol/main player. In short, it no longer works.
I don't think SopFilter is still being developed and so hasn't kept up with changes to the streaming protocol/main player. In...
Okay so I figured out how I can add sop links as channels in the online videos pluging.... but the problem is, I can't add a...
Replies
Views
yeah this sounds like a good idea, i've noticed recently that MTV has pretty much just stopped working for me, and it used to work pretty good. but yeah i think this is a good idea :)
yeah this sounds like a good idea, i've noticed recently that MTV has pretty much just stopped working for me, and it used to work...
I know MTV is included in OnlineVideos already, but most of them don't work if you live out side the U.S. Is it possible to add...
Replies
Views
Try to update MP Url Source Splitter binaries (default location is C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter) with latest version from SVN. If you have issues after update, don't forget to attach MP logs.
Try to update MP Url Source Splitter binaries (default location is C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter) with...
This must be a common issue but i have not seen posts regarding this yet When watching online videos for on demand TV, ( BBC...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if the amount of code changes required to make this feature work correctly in OnlineVideos, justify the outcome. I'd be happy to accept patches for that, but currently my time is too limited to get that into the code.
I am not sure if the amount of code changes required to make this feature work correctly in OnlineVideos, justify the outcome. I'd...
Maybe it's a little bit weird for a videos plugin, but it would be very nice :) I have made a siteutil for Dumpert a while ago and...
Replies
Views
You can try the http://code.google.com/p/mp-onlinevideos2/wiki/SiteParser
You can try the http://code.google.com/p/mp-onlinevideos2/wiki/SiteParser
I live in Republic of Ireland, right on the boarder of Northern Ireland My local TV is RTE, but N. Ireland Is UK TV. I can use...
Replies
Views
The two trailer sites in OnlineVideos (IMDB, iTunes) currently only support English. You would have to find an Italian website that offers Trailers in Italian language and create a scraper (onlinevideos site) for it.
The two trailer sites in OnlineVideos (IMDB, iTunes) currently only support English. You would have to find an Italian website that...
Hello, do you know whether we can have in moving pictures through onlievideos trailers in their own language, in my case Italian? :thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Video Sites DE
That's indeed possible, you could try adding a RSS-feed, or really dive in the siteparser
That's indeed possible, you could try adding a RSS-feed, or really dive in the siteparser
I know there is a method of adding custom sites based on a feed i read before, buti am not sure how I wish to add Sites that...
Replies
Views
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.) there seems to be something seriously wrong, but unfortunately I'm not able to tell exactly what :(
At first glance (2011-01-28 06:42:57.626750 [Warn.][(28)]: [OnlineVideos]Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder...
Hi Folks! I have a problem with Youtube videos and hope that there is anyone out there that is able to have a look into my log...
Replies
Views
There are no direct urls to flv's or mp4's on that rss-feed. So you need to get busy with the SiteParser. Sorry if I don't have a direct link to the explanation of that program (code.google servers give me an error...)
There are no direct urls to flv's or mp4's on that rss-feed. So you need to get busy with the SiteParser. Sorry if I don't have...
Here is a cool site, in Russian, "#infomaniya" http://www.infomaniya.ru/ There are RSS channels and there is one which represents...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 differnt user-agent DE
If you are writing you own C# util for a site and only need to set a user agent for retrieven http data, it's easily possible, because the GetWebData method allows specifying a userAgent. If you are talking about playback of videos that is a different story. Our source filter allows to specify a user agent as well (that way we can...
If you are writing you own C# util for a site and only need to set a user agent for retrieven http data, it's easily possible...
Is it possible to change the user-agent for online videos. I need it to act like a browser that can handle Apple’s HTTP Live...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom