Binge? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal, nor media portal plugin on Kodi, but with the Kodi plugin that must be installed in the media portal, as it is not getting detected. I have made a copy of the dll file into the plugins folder as found in my...
I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal...
I am following the official documentation for setting up the Kodi plugin in media portal. I have got no issues with media portal...
Replies
0
Views
493
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Replies
21
Views
3K
MP1 MP2 Onlinevideos Binge DE
Technically you don't have to put it anywhere (the sourcecode that is) You can however publish your util so others can use it too.
Technically you don't have to put it anywhere (the sourcecode that is) You can however publish your util so others can use it too.
1. Where do I download OnlineVideos for MP2? 2. How do I connect Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to OnlineVideos?
Replies
5
Views
4K
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Thanks for the update on this. I should have searched before posting, always assume it is something I have done wrong.
Hi All, I have a strange one. I recently added 2 new TV series to my setup and they are not being correctly identified in the...
Replies
2
Views
555
Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that these were never part of the install package itself, but rather downloaded during the install, and that link no longer exists. Shame that the installer doesn't indicate this. Last time when I installed the...
Fixed, I think. Certainly the vintage MP2 installer that I was using no longer installs the LAV filters. I can only assume that...
Hi all, I've recently retired my MP2 setup for my main HTPC and gone back to separates, but I wanted to retain the ability to play...
Replies
4
Views
899
Top Bottom