OnlineVideos (27 Viewers)

I don't think this will ever happen. Onlinevideos is all about streaming, not downloading. Wit the next release skinners can add a icon on the homescreen that shows if there are current downloads, so you know not to close MP ;)
I don't think this will ever happen. Onlinevideos is all about streaming, not downloading. Wit the next release skinners can add a...
Hi @ all In my opinion it would be better if the onlinevideo plugin would download the videos with a server. Everytime you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Poor Playback DE
Anyone ?
Anyone ?
I recently started using OnlineVidoes (after My Trailers stopped working in latest MP) and I've noticed that for some reason the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MLB.tv DE
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Hi All, Has anyone managed to create a site for MLB.tv? Do the HD feeds work? Thanks, callsignapollo
Replies
Views
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens up my MediaPlayer and the file plays. Some videos on DasErste might not play because they use rtmp streaming. ZDF works, but sometimes their server doesn't respond. So try again a minute later. It's...
The files trying to play in this logpart come from DasErste. I have no idea why they don't work. Clicking the link right here opens...
ZDF Mediathek dont work. ARD thumbnails ok, bud video error. Solution?
Replies
Views
AW: Missing Umlauts in Online Video you could use the german thead if you want ;) Umlaute display fine here with Blue3wide, sometime and & is not decoded so it reads & Maybe the font your skin is using does not have german umlaute?
AW: Missing Umlauts in Online Video you could use the german thead if you want ;) Umlaute display fine here with Blue3wide...
Hi. Just a quick question (no logs at the moment, away from htpc): Is there something I need to do to allow proper umlauts and...
Replies
Views
I'll take a look at this, can you give some examples of shows that aren't working for you?
I'll take a look at this, can you give some examples of shows that aren't working for you?
I'm guessing it's not working for a lot of content since there is now a registration wall on a fair amount of it? Has anyone come...
Replies
Views
If it is a regular rss-feed, then you should be able to do it through the configuration here is a very short explanation, but i think there isn't much more to say about it. If not then I do have a basic tool with which you can create more complex configurations, but it's a) somewhat technical, b) as for now undocumented and c) not...
If it is a regular rss-feed, then you should be able to do it through the configuration here is a very short explanation, but i...
I'd like to try to add Allocine (French movie website), to see trailers in French. There are rss feeds, but I'm not really sure how...
Replies
Views
Using the context menu an any video (F9 is the default on keyboard) should give you a "PlayAll" option.
Using the context menu an any video (F9 is the default on keyboard) should give you a "PlayAll" option.
Hello I have onlinevideos installed to use my youtube account. it has playlists. I can see my playlists and can play things from...
Replies
Views
You will need MediaPortal 1.2 installed and OnlineVideos 0.33. The latest StreamedMP should already contain a "Trailer" button in the Moving Pictures skin that link to the IMDB site of OnlineVideos with a lookup for the selected movie. If you want the Trailer Button in MyVideos, simply select the MOD when installing OnlineVideos and...
You will need MediaPortal 1.2 installed and OnlineVideos 0.33. The latest StreamedMP should already contain a "Trailer" button in...
Hey Gents, I remember reading that there was a possible way to link Trailers to OnlineVideos . Does this mean, for example Im...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tube+ DE
I did have trouble with it, Can't remember now what. All is working now
I did have trouble with it, Can't remember now what. All is working now
Hi all, Regaring tube+, i'm getting some complaints that it isn't working. However, I see a lot of videos not working on the...
Replies
Views
afaik youtube will not work without my fix posted in another trhead. For the other videosites, I don't know, I never use them ;)
afaik youtube will not work without my fix posted in another trhead. For the other videosites, I don't know, I never use them ;)
I have read the both threads about online videos, but it didn't help I have the following Problem: (like others) for example...
Replies
Views
Sorry, no this is not possible. Maybe you cann add those feeds to your favorites or combine them somehow within youtube so you see the latest videos as one feed.
Sorry, no this is not possible. Maybe you cann add those feeds to your favorites or combine them somehow within youtube so you see...
Hi. I've set up a couple of YouTube feeds to the default list. They're games site news video feeds and as a consequence, I'd like...
Replies
Views
More information could help. With this little information someone only could guess. Which version of OnlineVideos do you have? Many things changed in the last versions. Install the new one Does your internet connection work correctly? Is your codec working with other pages? Do other pages work? Did you update your...
More information could help. With this little information someone only could guess. Which version of OnlineVideos do you...
youtube keeps showing this erroe
Replies
Views
i've got the same problem. but with me, nothing have changed in my network. 99 out of a 100 i can watch 1 episode without a problem. But when i play episode 2, somewhere it freezes. I happens with all streaming site's, so there for i have no idea what is going on. When alt+ctrl+del is pushed force close shuts Mp off,but the...
i've got the same problem. but with me, nothing have changed in my network. 99 out of a 100 i can watch 1 episode without a...
Hi guys, I've got a problem with the OnlineVideos plugin. After changing my apartment I've got a new internet connection...
Replies
Views
Have you installed the mplayer plugin at MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - My MPlayer What about mplayer at MPlayer - The Movie Player Also verify that you setup the mplayer plugin correctly.
Have you installed the mplayer plugin at MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - My MPlayer What about mplayer at MPlayer...
I am running th newest RC1 and .33 of OnlineVideos.. Everytime I try and play a video I am getting 'Unable to play video.' I...
Replies
Views
If you simply put the downloaded MP4 next to the other files with your windows explorer it won't show in OV? On another note: I would move all thew downloaded tv shows to a folder watched by the TvSeries plugin that can better manage those files.
If you simply put the downloaded MP4 next to the other files with your windows explorer it won't show in OV? On another note: I...
Good morning, I successfully downloaded nearly all episodes except one of a tv series from the archive of my favorite tv station...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube search DE
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Perhaps adding logs will help? Our crystal ball isn't working quite as it used to do.
Hi folks First of all, sorry for my bad english. I have a problem when i search for youtube videos from inside onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
The site as implemented in OnlineVideos needs to support that feature. I think the code for 4oD does not have that currently. So you have to ask the author of the site to include it if possible.
The site as implemented in OnlineVideos needs to support that feature. I think the code for 4oD does not have that currently. So...
Hi, Does anyone know if you can enter site login information into Online video, for example I want to Watch 4oD content but some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Finnish content? DE
I am busy developing a tool which theoretically could help people creating more complex configurations, but not sure when it will be released.
I am busy developing a tool which theoretically could help people creating more complex configurations, but not sure when it will...
How could we get some finnish content added to this great plugin? I know there are some finnish users, but is anyone skilled to do...
Replies
Views
As far as I know User accounts hasn't been set-up for for online-videos. You can always request a feature to include but if there's not many requests for it I don't see it being implemented
As far as I know User accounts hasn't been set-up for for online-videos. You can always request a feature to include but if there's...
Hello, I have a megavideo account and I can't figure out how to use it with online videos. I use watch-series and watch-movies...
Replies
Views
That site won't give you the list of videos/categories without the correct cookies. Dynamic cookies are not available for generic sites (created with the siteparser), so you have to program that in c# in onlinevideos.
That site won't give you the list of videos/categories without the correct cookies. Dynamic cookies are not available for...
Hi I start the Gereic Site Creator and put the the original Link from this website dereferer.org - you are being redirected In...
Replies
Views
Ok. Got some success using info from the thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
Ok. Got some success using info from the thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/help-flv-videos-39496/
I cant get online videos to play youtube etc. (does apple trailers ok) I had problems with saf and have to use ffdshow and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 www.foxplay.fi DE
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Has anyone checked is it possible to implement foxplay to onlinevideos?
Hi. Kindly asking if This site could be in Onlinevideos. It seems that it is international format somehow as there are for example...
Replies
Views
AW: MP 1.1.0 RC2 Broke my online Videos Everybody who already updated to RC2 has the problem. Read this.
AW: MP 1.1.0 RC2 Broke my online Videos Everybody who already updated to RC2 has the problem. Read this.
Hi, Onlines videos has always worked fine for me but after installing MP 1.10 RC2 it seems to have broken online videos. I'm...
Replies
Views
AW: Sugestion. A new OnlineVideos icon Looks nice ;)
AW: Sugestion. A new OnlineVideos icon Looks nice ;)
I work on a new skin for MediaPortal and I like so much OnlineVideos. In fact, my suggestion is a new icon for plugin. My...
Replies
Views
Can you pls post this in the streamedMP forum (and provide a more detailed description) - there's nothing we can do in the onlinevideos codebase for your issue.
Can you pls post this in the streamedMP forum (and provide a more detailed description) - there's nothing we can do in the...
hi, when i add in basic home editor from streamedmp, a submenu, for example imdb trailers / coming soon and i add a second...
Replies
Views
Strangely I started having this today (been away for two weeks but was fine when I left). Thought I would come see if there are any known issues?
Strangely I started having this today (been away for two weeks but was fine when I left). Thought I would come see if there are any...
Everytime i try to display dynamic categories in youtube, like abonnements, i get an error saying "Fehler beim Abrufen der...
Replies
Views
I think the bit that parses the url of the video itself is broken
I think the bit that parses the url of the video itself is broken
Though I know DreamfilmHD is not actively maintained anymore maybe someone can help. While the site stil works the plugin doesn't...
Replies
Views
Re : french videos site are out of order since update 0.32 Hi, Thanks to post here : MP-FR - Home or in french forum. I work on it this week. By
Re : french videos site are out of order since update 0.32 Hi, Thanks to post here : MP-FR - Home or in french forum. I work on...
hi i updated OV yesterday from 0.31 to 0.32 and most of the french sites are unable to play videos. i watched in the OV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extending blip.tv DE
Thanks for figuring this out! Patch applied and will be in 0.15
Thanks for figuring this out! Patch applied and will be in 0.15
This may be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway, I'm triying to add an extra category to blip.tv, but I can't get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom