OnlineVideos (41 Viewers)

hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those were caused by the zdf plugin in onlinevideos not fully working. @SilentBob might be the one who's able to fix this
hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those...
I'm trying to start a broadcast in the ZDF-Mediathek. This breaks off at the start with 'unknown error'. I think it's because of an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Binge? (1 Viewer) DE
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom