Remotes (11 Viewers)

Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from hauppauge after installing ir driver MP control says Status no problem found in section remote hauppauge, use hauppauge remote is marked everything seems set up correctly the remote is 45 button and it is...
Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from...
Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from...
Replies
Views
Which program or settings must i to use for the Skystar HD Remote to work with MP? It looks exactly the same as on my Hauppauge, its the same connector. The IR is not an USB, it goes directly in the card. Looks like a typical small stereo jack. I've tried WinTV RemoteIR, but of course it doesn't work. :rolleyes:
Which program or settings must i to use for the Skystar HD Remote to work with MP? It looks exactly the same as on my Hauppauge...
Which program or settings must i to use for the Skystar HD Remote to work with MP? It looks exactly the same as on my Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Since 2 months, I'm a very happy owner of the following gadget: http://www.pearl.de/pd-direct-link.jsp?pdid=PE4446&catid=1601&catidfrom=1601 Although you can't use the remote to control MP it's very handy to have it when you are sitting in the sofa and just want to type an URL to surf the net. Of course, you can also use the MP...
Since 2 months, I'm a very happy owner of the following gadget...
Since 2 months, I'm a very happy owner of the following gadget...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom