Remotes (27 Viewers)

Whenever i have run MediaPortal the USBBIOSx Dword is being removed from the registry. At no other time is it removed, and can happily run whatever program and power on/off with MCE remote. So scenario, run MP, close MP and registry value gone. any ideas Guys.:S :oops: Fixed. found general settings had changed after a svn...
Whenever i have run MediaPortal the USBBIOSx Dword is being removed from the registry. At no other time is it removed, and can...
Whenever i have run MediaPortal the USBBIOSx Dword is being removed from the registry. At no other time is it removed, and can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Number Input DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 64 Processor 3000+ 2ghz HDD: 200GB ATA Seagate Memory: 768MB Motherboard: Nvidia Motherboard Chipset: nforce3 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 64 Processor 3000+ 2ghz HDD: 200GB ATA...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 64 Processor 3000+ 2ghz HDD: 200GB ATA...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 USBUIRT Setup DE
Yea... The zip file is 1.3 but when you install them they are 1.5.5.0. Very strange. I am glad I could help you out!
Yea... The zip file is 1.3 but when you install them they are 1.5.5.0. Very strange. I am glad I could help you out!
Integration of the USBUIRT remote control receiver/xmitter device is now standard in MediaPortal. If you have this popular device...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom