X-Factor (10 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my family and I enjoy using it. Now the questions: 1. From what I read in the forum the only way to expand the OSD during video display is 'y' (to display minimal) and then twice 'up arrow' to expand it. Is...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Replies
Views
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen (which is 90% of the time. Is there any way to slow down the scroll speed as it's impossible to read it all and I end up having to wait until it loops round? I thought this question should be posted here...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
Replies
Views
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
hello, I really love the skin, but i have one question. I don't want all my movies being visiable by moving pictures. Is there...
Replies
Views
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/skin-projectone-release-soon.126401/ the first release of the skin follows soon.
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here...
I "currently working" on modifications of the brilliant x-factor skin. Now it's time to show the community something about it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom