Recent content by neverness

  1. N

    Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files

    So for now, we wait, I guess. I haven't found any workarounds to this yet, so I'd be very keen to hear from anyone who has! --neverness
  2. N

    Milkdrop will not fullscreen with Internet Radio via playlist files

    Hi I'm also having this issue listening to internet radio streams, in that I can't get any type of viz working when listening to streaming audio. Like the other reports, my WinAmp viz (MilkDrop) does work just fine with local .mp3 files. Looks like it's a problem specific to streaming audio...
  3. N

    Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-)

    Pog: Very interesting info, Pog. I had that ticked already and never un-ticked it, so I guess that's why it worked for me with some of the other voodoo! Also good to know what the corrupting influence in the milk2.ini file is from MP Configuration! BassFan: That definitely looks like...
  4. N

    Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-)

    Thanks to all those who helped in this forum/thread, I now have Milkdrop 2.2 working great in MP 1.1.0, ALMOST perfectly! It loads without crashing, thanks to the changes hwahrmann made to MP back in 1.1.0RC5. It responds to the beat, thanks to instructions from lazaru5 (I also needed to UN-tick...
  5. N

    Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-)

    Woohoo, thank you SO much hwahrmann! I'm looking forward to RC5 more than Christmas now :) -- neverness
  6. N

    [confirm] WinAmp Visualizations (eg, MilkDrop) Cause MP 1.1RC2 to Freeze During Launch

    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung HD501LJ x 1 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: nVidia 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: Optical Out...
  7. N

    MP hangs on startup when using WinAmp visualization

    Hi Yes, I have the same problem, when using WinAmp vis plugins. In particular MilkDrop 2.0 (specifically 2.0 and 2.0c). I also tried the version of MilkDrop from the latest WinAmp, which appears to be MilkDrop 2.2, but that has a different problem regarding missing/mismatched DLL files...
  8. N

    Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-)

    Nope :( I'm still running without my beloved MilkDrop. Version 2.0c can partially work but 9 times in 10 it freezes MediaPortal on startup (it works on the rare occasion, often enough to be frustrating but far from usable). The latest version fails with the library errors above. Such a shame...
  9. N

    Winamp Visualisations. Finally :-)

    Hi everyone, I'm having the same problem with MilkDrop 2 and I'm stumped. I've installed both the VC++ redist RaDiKal linked to, plus the SP1 version found here: Download details: Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) The message still appears. I hunted down the MSVCR90.DLL...
Top Bottom