[0.2RC2] 17-01-06: Hauppauge remote settings not working? (1 Viewer)

Helza

Portal Pro
April 29, 2004
Windows Version: Windows MCE 2005
TV Card: type of TV card, Hauppauge USB2 PVR 250

Somewhere between 28-01-2005 CVS and 17-01-2006 CVS the Hauppuage Remote control became oversensitive.. I think that the "new" hauppauge remote code isn't function correctly.. The remote is over sensitive and enabling filter dubbleclick function doesn't work.. Changed all slider to there max (and min, didn't know which slider i have to change) but the doubclicking stays there (unles i click very fast).

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

works on my machine now. I set my slider somewhere to the half ~400ms. Make sure you use the latest version. Only in these versions the slider can be set up to 1000ms!

Flip.

dipje

Portal Member
    May 13, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    but I have to admit, compared to for example Girder the builtin Hauppauge remote functionality seems to respond.. well, different :). Sometimes it detects multiple presses, sometimes I have to press a button a few times before it registers.

But I have to admit, didn't play with the delay sliders at all.
    But the builtin support had some nice things though, like going directly to a window like Home.

Bosso

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2004
    Sweden / Stockholm
    dipje said:
    but I have to admit, compared to for example Girder the builtin Hauppauge remote functionality seems to respond.. well, different :). Sometimes it detects multiple presses, sometimes I have to press a button a few times before it registers.

But I have to admit, didn't play with the delay sliders at all.

Default setting is not optimal for fast response. Default setting is to make it work for most users and suppress doubleclicks.
    Play around with the settings if you want faster response.
    Description of the settings is available at:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/dokuw/manual/setup/remote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom