[solved] 1.16.0 Pre Release . where is symbol rate? (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else to suggest. It's clearly a driver problem though. Like I said in my earlier reply: we haven't changed anything related to tuner detection for quite some time. I'd bet you could even try uninstalling 1.16 PR and installing 1.15... and you'd get the same problem.

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    So to assist anybody who might be reading this thread in future...
    Was the problem resolved by installing the second driver marked as "for MediaPortal"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a transponder-list of my provider so with my old card i used "search for transponder list" to make a full scan. is it possible to change the symbol rate for "search for transponder list" to 6900000? kind regards ste
    hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a...
    hi all because of my new tv-card WinTV-quadHD DVB-C i need to scan channels with symbol rate 6900000. but i don't have a...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom