[News] 1.2.0 rc released! (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    There is no better way to start a new week than with a MP release. Especially when it is an RC. :)

If all goes according to plan, then in a few weeks we will release the final version of 1.2.0 and then the 1.3.0 development cyle will start.
    We have a lot great new features in store for 1.3.0. :)

In case you want to report a bug, please use the 1.2.0 RC development forum.

We hope that you enjoy this new version of MediaPortal!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Well done guys!
    Just downloaded it and will do 1 fresh install and 1 update today.
    Big :D

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

This is fantastic news, and marks a great milestone in the life of Mediaportal.

My thanks goes out to everyone involved (donation will be coming your way) :)

J.

Reg

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2008
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    There is no better way to start a new week than with a MP release. Especially when it is an RC. :)

If all goes according to plan, then in a few weeks we will release the final version of 1.2.0 and then the 1.3.0 development cyle will start.

Downloaded it twice and both times getting nsis error. :( Is it considered a bug if I cant install it? Or do we only call things a bug once it is installed?

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    what error (text, screenshots) do you have exactly?
    just giving the statement "It doesn't work" can't help us to find the source of the problem.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Downloaded it twice and both times getting nsis error. :( Is it considered a bug if I cant install it? Or do we only call things a bug once it is installed?
    Please report the NSIS error in the development forum I linked to in the first post.
    There is also an install log which you must include so we get the required data.
    Code:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log

Reg

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2008
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    what error (text, screenshots) do you have exactly?
    just giving the statement "It doesn't work" can't help us to find the source of the problem.

yes well not much point in giving a whole lot of detail until I know which is the right forum, but I see infinity has confirmed that failure to install is considered a bug which was my question so heading there now

montecristo

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    hi guys,

i'm a little confused about the extensions in mp 1.2.0

i'm now running 1.1.0
    if i update to 1.2.0 will allready installed extensions still work in mp?

or is it only the older install files that will not work? (old versions of extensions that are not installed yet in mp)

regards,

montecristo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom