1.4 > 1.6 Powescheduler and WebEPG not working (1 Viewer)

Raveen

Portal Member
January 14, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello and apologies if this needs to be moved...

I recently upgraded from a stable and working 1.4 install to 1.6. The upgrade was smooth and painless but now Powerscheduler doesn't hibernate (or standby) the PC and WebEPG seems to be having trouble grabbing or saving schedules.

I've attached my TV Service logs.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

caveman

Portal Pro
August 2, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I changed the settings in the TVServer part, so powerscheduler can force the PC to hibernation.
What are the issues with the EPG grabber?

I use thridparty scripts for Reboot and EPG grabbing.

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    I have a similar issue

webEPG driving me mad recently - whatever i do I just cant get a decent output, lots and lots of missing epgs

Any help greatly appreciated

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From the logs I cannot see much, since they cover only a few minutes. But it seems that the EPG grabbing blocked standby at some time. So for debugging you should first disable EPG grabbing. Then restart the tvservice and wait some time if your system sleeps (after the idle time configured) or not. And then please send full uncut logs.

Michael

ben1210

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2012
    Home Country
    From the logs I cannot see much, since they cover only a few minutes. But it seems that the EPG grabbing blocked standby at some time. So for debugging you should first disable EPG grabbing. Then restart the tvservice and wait some time if your system sleeps (after the idle time configured) or not. And then please send full uncut logs.

Michael

I disabled webEPG and took these logs from the server the following day. Any help greatly appreciated[DOUBLEPOST=1396769453][/DOUBLEPOST]
    OK, I will try this, I did open a new thread here on the same issue with more recent logs

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-isp-webepg-not-working-as-before-logs-posted.125380/
    These logs are of no value since you disabled PowerScheduler

Michael
    I'm sorry for hijacking this thread, the OP had issues with webEPG and powerschedular. I only have issue with webEPG as explained here- https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/new-isp-webepg-not-working-as-before-logs-posted.125380/

Raveen

Portal Member
    January 14, 2009
    Home Country
    As an update I set powerscheduler to force hibernate because the default want working so that's fine. As for webepg it seems to be an issue with mydigiguide as much as anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom