1.5 version - new beta for testing (v4 04.08.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using AnyDVD already for many years and yes, i had the thame idea, but the problem was still there.
    AnyDVD doesn't need 5 minutes, just some seconds and the DVD was already in the drive for some minutes, so this idea doesn't solve the issue :(

And due your second point: I already ripped one DVD, but you need luck that it works xD

But still thanks for your effort :)

I think my post sounds unpolite, but that's not my intention, sorry xD

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok, I don't think it sounds unpolite. You said thanks, and the rest is just a german to english translation I think.

Back to the problem...

What OS are you running, what version of the plugin, what version of mediaportal? Can you attach a log file so we can look deeper into this?

I remember having a similar issue a log time ago, and it turned out to be my settings for the DVD drive itself. Basically, I shut off Autoplay and Auto Insert Notification. We want to disable Autoplay, but not Auto Insert Notification. I don't remember what OS that was on, though...

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Im running Win 7 x64 and the Plugin version is 1.5 and MP 1.1.0 ;)
    I will attach the logfile tomorrow because I'm at work right now and so I can't access my logs xD

But the settings of the DVD Drive it self schouldn't be the problem because ColeDVD for example doesn't have this issue...
    And as far as I know, Autoplay isn't active, but I will recheck it tomorrow, too. As far as I know WMP didn't started after inserting the Disc and I could play the DVD in MP. (The Movie wasn't started while ripping ;)

But there is still the configuration Issue of the Plugin itself, but maybe the logs will tell more ;)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

so I rechecked my logs and I couldn't find an error concerning MediaSlayer...
    Further more I realized that AnyDVD need much more time as expected from my side... It themes to be an issue with the DVD itself. After 2 hours AnyDVD wasn't finished with analyzing oO

But I have still some wishes =) Sorry^^

Is it possible to rip a DVD to a normal movie file (e.g. mkv) with MediaSlayer? And MediaSlayer still doesn't use my configuration, it always wants to rip the FullDVD but in my configuration I selected "Main Video"... further more I have always to select the destination folder can some one else confirm this?!

If there should be a method to dump my configuration for MediaSlayer I will post it here =)

But still thanks for all the helpfully posts ;)

//EDIT: I found the configuration file ;)

Attachments

• MediaSlayer.xml
      1.2 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom