1.6.2 Sort by Date Added in List View Change (1 Viewer)

AblativE

Portal Member
January 8, 2009
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been covered before but I can't find anything for the life of me.

I'm using Titan Extended and just recently upgrade to 1.5.x to 1.6.2 and noticed when movies are sorted in list view, the right hand text now reflects what is being sorted. For example if sorted by run time, it will show run time and if sorted by date added, it'll show date added. Quite a neat feature.

In 1.5.x it used to show the year the movie was released for all sorting options which suited me as I don't really care to know when a movie was added (date added is my default view) however the year a movie was released is important to me.

Is there any way to revert this (what I presume) is a skin setting? I can't find any options in the plugin config.

Thanks all

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The second label text adapts to the SortBy, if there is something logical to add it will do that e.g. Sort By Release Date will show Release Date, SortBy DateAdded it will show DateAdded.

If there is no logical one to display then it uses the default e.g. SortBy title will use the default second label which should match what you have in the MovingPictures Advanced Settings.

Im afraid you can't override it any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom