12.03.2009 RELEASED: NEW MOD: Moving Pictures B&W Skin v.0.1 (1 Viewer)

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
I would also prefer the Title (Year) construct, the IMDB also uses this notation. Example: Awake (2007).
This method doesn't consume as much space as your method, allowing one extra field in the title list.

Anyway, very nice work!
I would be glad to use your layout, since it is much better than the default (B&W) one....

Thanks for all the work!

Oke guys did some rework
i think this is what you guys want :)

btw if anyone can provide me a cool B and W clock icon i would be very thankfull want to integrate that also in the skin

Attachments

• updated moving pictures skin.jpg
    updated moving pictures skin.jpg
    326.9 KB

GrinRoth

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nice work!
I like the origninal black and white skin very much, but for moving pictures and for mytvseries i would like to see more focus on fanart like it is in monochrome and streamedmp for example.

So, is maybe something like this also possible for the tvseries plugin?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    awesome job Rico! looking forward to next revisions of this with filmstrip and thumbnail views too!

next step is to have better looking tv-series too (fanart oriented), in the same style as this mod... any volunteers? :)

GrinRoth

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you! Looking great. Will try it on my htpc tonight.
    And yes, TV-Series layout in same style would be awesome :)

SilentExcept

some weeks ago i created a mod for tv series wich has more focus on fanart

check this : mod-tv-series-plugin-more-focus-fanart

is this what you mean or maybe if you tell me how you want it we can see togheter if we can create a cool mod :)

I'm using your mod at the moment and it certainly is a step in the right direction.
    But something with even more focus on fanart would be great, something like the tvseries in monochrome skin but then in black and white colors would be awesome imho

biship

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2008
    very nice work. one small problem. the star rating at the top does not match the number rating at the bottom. i assume they are each rounded - and in different ways. Id be happier with the actual number (1 decimal place). Able to be done? Or at least get them to match! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom