2 problems with XMLTV (1 Viewer)

ChuckTX

Portal Member
February 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
1. I can't seem to get the offset to work correctly. I have tried using the offset on the setup page & off set in the xml file. What is the correct way to do it? Set offset in Program Guide setup or set offset in xmltv --configure?

2. While testing with downloading the files with different configurations I keep getting an error message saying "already importing" Any Ideas?

Thanks, Chuck

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Hi Chuck,

1 - Just use the offset on the setup page only, you'll drive yourself nuts trying to do both. Though if determined you could split the diffference and put say, an offset of 5 in one and 5 in the other for a total of 10, ;-) Just joking. Just use the setup page.
    Also click the button on the same page labelled something like "Remove all programs from the database" before re-importing.

2 - Mediaportal automatically loads the XML file when you enter My TV's TV Guide page. If you are real quick, you can beat Mediaportal to it by quickly going into the TV guide and telling it to load it manually. Fairly pointless to do that of course, but if your easily amused, give it a go! :)
    Yes, I guess I am easily amused to even know that, haha

Cheers,

Nick Name

ChuckTX

Portal Member
    February 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey thanks Nick,
    Got it working. Not sure which setting was wrong but just went back and reset everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom