2 small font questions (1 Viewer)

Gulan

Portal Member
November 5, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi there,

I installed latest beta and everything is working perfectly for me (many thanks).
Still i would like to change 2 small things:
  1. The (movie) summary
    The font is a little bit too small for us. Any idea where I can change this?
  2. listed movies watched (i use the list view)
    the font color is a bit more greyed compared to unwatched but because unwatched is for me another category i would like them to be white also. Also for this: any help appreciated.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Open the movingpictures.details.xml file, search on "--------" which is a quick way to get you to the Summary section, and right below it, you see <font>font11</font> change that to for example <font>font14</font>. You can't pick any number, the fontXX has to be part of the MediaPortal setup, but font14 is.

There is also a summary view in 'movingpictures.filmstripview.xml', 'movingpictures.listview.xml', and 'movingpictures.thumbsview.xml' so dependng on what view you use, adjust that one as well (or simply adjust them all).

These XML files are in your MediaPortal program skin folder, so be sure to edit the skin you use. This is most likely Blue3Wide, so the folder would be:

"C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide" (32-bit)
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide" (64-bit)

Enjoy.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    listed movies watched (i use the list view)
    the font color is a bit more greyed compared to unwatched but because unwatched is for me another category i would like them to be white also.

two ways to go about this:

1. Change the global setting for all skin files in references.xml:
    - Search for <type>listcontrol</type>
    - Edit the <playedColor>ffa0d0ff</playedColor> property such that its white: <playedColor>ffFFFFFF</playedColor>

2. Change the local setting for MovingPictures list view:
    - Edit the file movingpictures.facade.xml
    - Search for the facade control with ID:50
    - Search for the node that defines the <type>listcontrol</type>
    - Add the property to override watched color: <playedColor>ffFFFFFF</playedColor>

Gulan

Portal Member
    November 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    :D all

to be complete about the summary-font: there seems not to be separate movingpictures.filmstripview.xml', 'movingpictures.listview.xml', and 'movingpictures.thumbsview.xml' (anymore?) but a movingpictures.view.xml. There I changed them all.

nice work!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    to be complete about the summary-font: there seems not to be separate movingpictures.filmstripview.xml', 'movingpictures.listview.xml', and 'movingpictures.thumbsview.xml' (anymore?) but a movingpictures.view.xml. There I changed them all.

Only in StreamedMP default style the skin files are split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom