3D Background Images for BasicHome screen (1 Viewer)

furnibird

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2008
    Sydney
    Re: Backgroundimages - 3D :)

It does the same for me ?? is correct size here ? i Think the tv should stay the same size to fit in with the Aeon theme ??Will hold off making any more if base image is going to change.:eek: :D

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

ho sorry i forget abut the Aeon middle i only use the Aeon bottom one ...

furnibird

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2008
    Sydney

You could always resize TV after the 3D image has been set and create a Aeon bottom theme set. Any thoughts on this matter people.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

You could always resize TV after the 3D image has been set and create a Aeon bottom theme set. Any thoughts on this matter people.

Abut Aeon middle ,you corect the one you start are look great ....

if i find anther picture more fite to the Aeon bottom , you will do for him too .. ? :oops:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi,

I think it is best to go with the BGs based on the Busby image. From within the editor I can enlarge and crop to produce images like ysmp likes.

This way we need only supply the base set which will minimise the size of the installation media.

thx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi,

I think it is best to go with the BGs based on the Busby image. From within the editor I can enlarge and crop to produce images like ysmp likes.

This way we need only supply the base set which will minimise the size of the installation media.

thx

hi trevor ! verry cool .... thank's....:D

i serch the web a little bit did not find any rally good looking ...... i like your idea ..... :D

bubsy83

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Brecon
    Home Country
    Wales Wales

Can someone do me a favour, using the image i uploaded yesterday, can you do one with the english tv guide I have uploaded below and do it in the style of the tvguide on the first page of this thread, with a remote and a couple of the channel lines extended out from the screen. and the size 1366x768 thanks

Attachments

• guide.jpg
      guide.jpg
      289.5 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta

Hi all,

As an idea, I have added some animation to the 3D backgrounds. Attached is one example. What do you think?

The only problem is that the BasicHome Editor does not cater for GIF files. What I did to try it out was to update BasicHome.xml manually to put in the image where I wanted.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom