3D / Stereoscopic Player / Nvidia (1 Viewer)

Zeisig75

Portal Member
March 13, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
ööhhhhmmm! mal ne blöde frage: Wo bekomme ich den MP 1.3.0 her? ich finde es leider nicht :(

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Die ist noch nicht draußen.. soll aber wohl bald kommen.

Zeisig75

Portal Member
    March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dann kann ich ja noch granicht die "3D / Stereoscopic Player / Expernal Player / Dateinendung / ts Trick" testen :cry:
    Schade !!!!!

ich dachte du hättest MP 1.3.0 schon ! und hättest daher die Info mit der Dateiendung.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    .. zufällig hier gelesen ... Zeisig75: Da Du sagst, Du würdest MyFilms nutzen: Hab kürzlich in MyFilms die Möglichkeit zur Nutzung eines externen Players eingebaut (eigentlich wegen einem User, der das generell für Blurays nutzen wollte) - den kannst Du dann in der MyFilms config einstellen und entweder automatisch nutzen (anhand der in der Konfig einzustellenden Endung) - oder Du hast auch im Kontextmenü einen Eintrag unter "play" der dann heisst "play (external player)" - ist in der 5.2 drin - gibt's aber nur als Testversion, da noch ein paar Sachen offen sind bevor publix release möglich ist.
    Wenn Du Interesse und ein Testsystem hast, kann ich Dir link zur 5.2 testversion schicken

Zeisig75

Portal Member
    March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hay Guzzi, na das ist doch genau das was ich suche !!!!(y) !!! Das ist ja klasse! Per Kontextmenü den externen Player auswählen ansonsten den internen Player verwenden!!! Da würde ich mir sogar das umbenennen der Endung sparen;)
    Ich würde mich echt riesig freuen wenn du mir deine Testversion zur verfügung stellen könntest ! Vieleicht kann ich im gegenzug die helfen andere neuereung oder offenen Punkte zu testen.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hay Guzzi, na das ist doch genau das was ich suche !!!!(y) !!! Das ist ja klasse! Per Kontextmenü den externen Player auswählen ansonsten den internen Player verwenden!!! Da würde ich mir sogar das umbenennen der Endung sparen;)
    Ich würde mich echt riesig freuen wenn du mir deine Testversion zur verfügung stellen könntest ! Vieleicht kann ich im gegenzug die helfen andere neuereung oder offenen Punkte zu testen.
    Ich schick Dir ne PM bzw. mach ne Conversation dafür auf.
    Gruß, Guzzi

Zeisig75

Portal Member
    March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok i tray it here and not in the conversation (y)

hallo Guzzi,
    i have tested yourplug-in! at first you must know that i´m a stupid enduser o_O

1 .So is install your plug-in
    2 he say that he must unstinstall the old version. I say Ok do it.
    3. I make the configuration in "MyFilms Setup" including the erternal Player "......./Stereoscopic Player/StereoPlayer.exe and %filename% OK
    4. Then i start my MP with the streamedMP skin. OK
    5. When i start MyFils at first the message "My Films System Information Your MyFilm Skin should be updatet to suport.... OK
    6. Ok but i can start MyFilms
    7. I can start film but onely with the internal player. When ich select from the context-menue "external player" he play it also with the internal player. mhhhh curous.
    8. OK i change to the defauld Skin, but i get the same situation.

What i make wrong!
    here my logfiles

Zeisig75

Portal Member
    March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so i have make some new test.
    at first i have deinstall MyFilm and the i install it again.
    Then i have make a test with a ISO File and then with a MKV File.
    But MyFilm play bouth with the internal player.

Du you have an idea?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    so i have make some new test.
    at first i have deinstall MyFilm and the i install it again.
    Then i have make a test with a ISO File and then with a MKV File.
    But MyFilm play bouth with the internal player.

Du you have an idea?
    Hi Zeisig75,
    checked your logs and looked into code - found the "problem" - the external player feature was restricted to bluray isos - will change that and post you new testversion (in conversation).

Zeisig75

Portal Member
    March 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hay Guzzi,

I have install yourr new version of MyFilms and the expernal play start when i select "external player" from the context menue (y)
    BUT the stereoscopic player dont became the path of the Film.
    So i tray it with the PoverDVD player but the situation is the same.
    My next step was to install the MPC-HC player for a test.
    The MPC-HC player start and in the last line of the window i see the information "Datei nicht gefunden" (File not found).
    So i check my harddisk but the file is on the right place (path).
    Can it be that I'm doing something wrong with the Database?
    With the path entries?
    Can you see samething like that in the logfile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom