3DMP 2.0 dead. Preview of 3DMP for WPF (.NET 3.0) (1 Viewer)

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just speculating here...
It could well be that "temperamental Venessa" is still pissed off and would love to see as much people disappointed as possible.

As I said just speculating. I'm saying this to make people who did not whiteness the arguments around Venessa realize there is a good chance there will never be a skin like the one suggested in the start post.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It seems 3DMP isnt uploaded to SVN as of yet (guess it never will also!). I still have the last publicly available skin around, even made it to work on some later SVN's. Could give it a go and try getting it to work with latest SVN's...

As RTV said a couple posts before, it's almost a 100% rip-off of BlueTwo.

DarkWader

Portal Pro
October 3, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
She will release the skin if she wants to I guess. But I can understand why there are many dead skins around.

I am currently creating a skin for my father who doesnt have the eyes of an eagle anymore..
Trying to get the fonts big enough and still keep the most important information on the screen is really a challenge :p

And while I am doing this, I get DEAD tired of the look of the skin. So I change the gfx all the time. It's just a few hours more before I trow it in the bin and buy him a pair of stronger glasses instead..

Said that, the point is: I understand WHY there are dead skins. Its lots of work making them, and its easy to get lost and lose the motivation.

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
She will release the skin if she wants to I guess. But I can understand why there are many dead skins around.

If she really wanted to she would already have done it! Been a month now...

But I think you hit the right spot regarding creating skins and the most important part: Maintaining!

DarkWader

Portal Pro
October 3, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
Since when did MP support WPF then? We still need to wait for MP to support this skin..

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, there is the 3DMP-files she could release and a news update on this skin.

Anyway: DarkWader - make sure to UL the skin. There are probably others than your father who no longer (or ever) had eagle-eyes (or a very small screen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom