3DMP 2.0 dead. Preview of 3DMP for WPF (.NET 3.0) (2 Viewers)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    No.

I will send the skin to another mp designer.

REASON:

The skin does not work with current MP version.

If i post the skin on main repository will have tons of mails asking "Why does not work?"

I will send the skin now... We need wait.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I will send the skin to another mp designer.

REASON:

The skin does not work with current MP version.

If i post the skin on main repository will have tons of mails asking "Why does not work?"

I will send the skin now... We need wait.
    so if i understand you correctly. you want that an other skinner is updating your skin to work with current svn/0.2.2.0 release.
    is that right?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    sounds like a great solution then. There are a few XML skinners without much graphics experience so I'm sure some of them can help.

I would offer myself, but I am away for work and won't be home for another week and really not a lot of time at the moment because of it.

Good to see you back Vanessa :)

SpiffBB

Portal Pro
    July 18, 2006
    Hello
    It would be realy nice if you would post the old version of 3DMP and allow others to use the graphics, I also think many here would like to help updating it. Just clearly state that its for 0.2.0 and you wont but others are aloued to update it?! About not uploading it to this www - I dont think it should be sutch a problem, there are already many outdated skins.......... Maybe this could be a community project?!
    Regards
    Oscar

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Vanessa, I think its great that you let other ppl. work on 3DMP! So many skins have died without ever being finished.

I understand your concerns about UL the skin here - but I believe SpiffBB has a point.

Anyway, there are many good skinners on this forum, so I believe the skin will be in good hands.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I understand your concerns about UL the skin here.

And the concerns are right - no "upload" to the download area as long as it is not finished.

The best & official way would be to put it into the mp-plugins project on sf.net.
    Therefore everybody could checkout the skin via svn to work on it. Permissions are quickly granted for skinners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom