• Ugly skin. I will post for what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
So its a bug in MP? :wink: And not in your skin.. BETA2 plzzzz :lol: :lol: :lol:

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Then I think you have to talk to the devs about it. If you find the bug also in other skins I guess it's a bug in MP what causes to load the standard xml's needed but not recognizing it shouldn't load the overlay.

Maybe there's only a slight change needed in the code which sees if a "video wallpaper" is used and thus not loading the overlay OR its loads a different fullscreenoverlay.xml instead :wink:

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    the wallpaper function is hardcoded. there is no xml for that thus there is only one chance to disable this:

by changeing the value allowoverlay in home.xml from yes to no.

the problem is: that would not only effect he homescreen when in wallpaper-mode but also when in standard mode.

without core-coding there is no other chance imho

RubaDuck7

Portal Member
    June 19, 2006
    Finland
    So you're saying she should release now anyway, right? ;) I agree.

Since it's a beta it doesn't have to be perfect, yet. But there are quite few people willing to test your skin, Vanessa, so releasing a new beta will provide you with a lot of useful feedback, and fast.

I'd especially like to see if this could be a contender to be the new default skin.

Keep up the good work!

KRA

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Will we get a widescreen version with beta2 ?

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    RubaDuck7 said:
    Since it's a beta it doesn't have to be perfect, yet. But there are quite few people willing to test your skin, Vanessa, so releasing a new beta will provide you with a lot of useful feedback, and fast.

I'd especially like to see if this could be a contender to be the new default skin.

Can only agree....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom