Vote please while download

• Ugly skin. I will post for what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Heeey!

Finally this is my working MediaPortal skin after enter to mp community two weeks ago. Please do not rude with me :oops: it's my first skin.

Please see the screenshots, download it.

Post your comments and suggestions while download (only take 10 seconds), after release the final version (3 July 2006).

If you found a bug, please send me a PM with the snapshot.

I don't have all Plugins. Because this only i create some graphics for current mp modules.

If you like this skin and have a plugin for use with my skin, please send me a PM with name of plugin and image if you have. I make some gfx for you :)

Details:

NOTE: Isn't BETA2, beta2 coming soon

Name: 3DMP - Blue version (BETA 1)
Size: 5.58 MB
Format: 4:3
Screen size: 720x576
URL for download: http://www.savefile.com/files/2005381

Thank's to: NLS, Fido, chili and other for the support.

Screenshots:
BASIC HOME
untitled18fx.png

HOME
untitled20ut.png

MUSIC & TOPBAR
untitled50sa.png

VIDEO OSD
untitled37et.png

TV
untitled71wg.png

VIDEOS
untitled46it.png

MENU & VIDEO OVERLAY
untitled66oj.png

PD: I can't test TV OSD (my tv card it's dead :( ))

Enjoy!!

Regards

December 28, 2005
Sydney
Home Country
I love the Basic home… the skin is progressing very positively for such a new comer to the media portal community. It like you just fell from the sky with all this passion and skill which has added so much in such a little time.

Thanks for all the hard work.
:D

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Very nice indeed.

Could you please upload your skin here, no matter if it's beta or not: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/

It helps users to find your skin at once without having to search the forums. You just need to get a tiny upload account there, but that's done very quickly. When you update your skin in the future, you can easily renew your upload by just clicking on your file and follow the link on the bottom of that page.

I gave your skin a quick try, in the normal home screen the Tetris hover image is the "old" BlueTwo buddy. Also the TV guide needs a bit more work, it's quite hard to read and to find out where the highlight is.

Great one!

xemumanic

Portal Pro
March 19, 2006
East Strondsburg PA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Now that I've sung your praises, here's a bit of critisim, something to get you focused on what to do next. First of all, the home screen, it is excellent. I love it, I think we all do.

I noticed that in basic mode, the exit icon is on the upper right, but isn't that way in regular home. I think they should both be on the upper right.

Secondly, the OSD stuff is clearly just a placeholder, for something much better. Because right now, its not much to look at, let alone use. I like how the OSD is on the music menu, but its far too large.

Other than a few other minor things that are all just a part of this being a very early beta (alpha even), there's not much I can say. Even what I said about the OSD I guess wasn't really worth saying, those are just placeholders until you make up the real design. All in all, I think youre on the right track. This skin is turning out to look as good as you do in real life. And trust me, I know how good Colombian women are, my wife is Colombian. :lol:

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
thanks for the skin vanessa, its great, i only have found a slight issue, when i have got the basic home and i go to Videos i can't share any shares on the right , but as soon as i switch back to the normal dislay eg, not the basic home i can then see the video shares again, anyone else have this issue?
Also waiting to try out the 16x9 version
keep up the good work

Don_Szturchen

Portal Member
June 6, 2006
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hello Vanessa :)

this skin is really great, I love it :D

hovewer you should know that in home (not basic home screen but the other one ;)) there is no time or date displayed :(

when reading the news feeds this graphic in lower left corner gives trouble when reading, i think that it might be better without it

have you seen new plugin 'My Lyrics' ?? it's really great plugin, maybe you would want to add support for it to your skin?
--- edit ----
i have just solved the problem, by copying file MyLyrics.xml from BlueTwo skin to 3DMP-Blue folder
------------

Regards and keep up the good work :)

mofux

Portal Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Dresden, Germany
    why did you make all that gfx in such a low resolution? you could make it 2 times bigger so that quality f.e. on TFT monitors would be better (higher screen resolutions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom