thanks for its vote of confidence :wink:

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    will the widescreen edition utilize the entire screen, or is it going to be a "stretched"-version of your current development?

PS_ I love the look of this skin, but atm I'm using ravens Razor as it does the aformentioned, but notgoodenough .. I think

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Lyxalig said:
    will the widescreen edition utilize the entire screen, orwillit be a "stretched"-version of your current development?

Entire screen. I'm creating new gfx based on my PSD files for high res skin (1280x720) skin.

Now i'm working on my 4:3 adn 16:9 at same time for mp 0.3 release, before this (and no bugs found) i will work hard with Wide screen version.

I think that 16:9 Wide version of 3DMP will look better that 4:3 :wink:

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I totally agree that 16:9 would make the best of your gfx.. that by the way looks great :shock:

I would be more than happy to test your 16:9 version as soon as it gets available. I'm bored with razor, though it looks the best for highres 16:9screens atm.

BTW: Why not make your skin to be 1360*768, as this res (i think) is the most used..

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Lyxalig said:
    I totally agree that 16:9 would make the best of your gfx.. that by the way looks great :shock:

I would be more than happy to test your 16:9 version as soon as it gets available. I'm bored with razor, though it looks the best for highres 16:9screens atm.

BTW: Why not make your skin to be 1360*768, as this res (i think) is the most used..

Because CPU and memory resources. (Some people use MP with 512 RAM and we need cover all users)

1280x720 looks great on 42" LCD screen :wink:

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I rest my case.. It's just such a shame not utilizing the entire property of my screen ;)

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Vanessa, how is the progress of the 4:3 beta 2? Is there going to be an release of 3DMP before the MP 0.3 release?

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Lyxalig said:
    I rest my case.. It's just such a shame not utilizing the entire property of my screen ;)

Don't worry that i'm creating fake effects for 16:9 for high res experience and low cpu usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom