• Ugly skin. I will post for what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
...just don't forget people that don't want to use basic screen (or "my plugins" button) at all...

most people put the plugins where they want ON the main menu...

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
I can see your point, I just like the 'clean' feel of the Basic Screen but would still like quick access to settings & myplugins.
Am I looking at his the wrong way? Is this the approach that Project Mayhem 3/4 has used?

deppeler

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
I just thought it may make things easier...less clicks...as it is there is so many steps in so many areas to achieve many of the tasks in MP

htpcMe

Portal Member
March 1, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
rtv said:
I'd also like the mini-epg to have smaller but more items 8)

Whatever you do, please leave the mini-epg the way you have it. It is sooooooo difficult reading the "little" epg/TV-Guide from my CRT. I always have to change the font which results in things sometimes just not looking right.

BTW... The skin is looking awesome. I can't wait to fire it up and show me wife. Until then, no other skin can get her to change from, and I quote, "the little snowmen" (bluetwo).

Ciaó

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
htpcMe said:
rtv said:

Whatever you do, please leave the mini-epg the way you have it. It is sooooooo difficult reading the "little" epg/TV-Guide from my CRT. I always have to change the font which results in things sometimes just not looking right.

BTW... The skin is looking awesome. I can't wait to fire it up and show me wife. Until then, no other skin can get her to change from, and I quote, "the little snowmen" (bluetwo).

Ciaó

More big that others skins only for you...

untitled3copyjq5.png

htpcMe

Portal Member
March 1, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Vanessa said:
htpcMe said:
rtv said:

Ciaó

untitled3copyjq5.png

I didn't quite understand your post; however, your mini-epg is a huge improvement over "snowman" skin mini-epg :D

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
er think she is just showing you that the mini epg is bigger! Pretty obvious!

Its looking really good Vanessa, shame about someone messing the poll up but good to know you were in the lead at the time!

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

okay, this will be the "poor-man's skin" then :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom