4.2.2 works, 4.3.0 does not (for me) (1 Viewer)

Tufkato

Portal Member
May 5, 2013
Auckland
New Zealand New Zealand
I give up, I have tried multiple times dumping the database and starting from scratch, and still TVSeries just dumps all my shows randomly, but more often than not after coming back from suspend. totally ignores the don't scan for changes, and seems to forget which path(s) it is supposed to scan, never had these problems until upgrade to 4.3.0 so off with its head, back to 4.2.2 except i can't find it on the other box which is still running it, and working fine i might add, same setup, same path, no problems. In case anyone is interested, it still remembers all the shows info, as I can see in the config dialog in the far left pane, but refuses to show it in the gui.

Anyone have some way of me downloading and installing it? I tried the extensions installer but it errors out, and the link to the website is to google code, that ceased last year!! nice and up to date guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
OP Title Forum Replies Date
C Hauppauge HVR-1265 -- does it work with MP1? MediaPortal 1 Talk 1
M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
D Does Schedules Direct work with mp 1.24? General Support 3
J [solved] Blu-ray disc playback does not work. Bugreports 15
D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
M Stop Button is not working Installation, configuration support 6
M I can't get the PowerScheduler to work General Support 14
joecrow Download tab not working. Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 1
A mediaportal 1.27 embedded subtitles not working MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
P 1.27.0 Will OnLineVideos come back with working channels ? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
joEhSuper Music Views - How to work with Operator Listen Music 27
badboyxx New remote key mappings don't work anymore in IRSS IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
doskabouter Trakt api not working Trakt 19
N [not reproducible] Online videos not working at all Submit: Bug Reports 1
M.Hulot After Update 1.25 internal blu-ray-player doesn't work General Support 8
M TV Server Preview Window is blank, sounds works Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
Rob Hexenmeister ITV Player still not working for me OnlineVideos 2
V Do you have to have a smart tv for it to work? Newcomers Forum 4
P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 6
ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
S TV-Server MP1 - Automatic search doesn't work Installation, configuration support 2
T [solved] Green Button start MP not working....but box ticked in config. General Support 1
mickb [solved] Mediaportal Stops working General Support 5
C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 6