4 the record isn't anymore (1 Viewer)

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Oh my god. For the record stopped everything.

Does someone know something more specific and perhaps something about ftr in the future in MediaPortal?
Or perhaps about Argus TV or Opsis TV?

http://4therecord.eu/

hafblade

Portal Pro
January 19, 2011
Trier, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
So. After a little bit of reading in the forums I've found out that Argus TV is some kind of newer version of 4theRecord.
In the forum dot-i writes that you can even upgrade ;)

I'll now stop shouting out hysterically :p

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried upgrading, but there seems to be issues with skin files, even for defaultwide, also a lot of my scheduled recordings seem to be set not to record.

Going to have another play today too see if I can resolve these problems.

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just got it running with avalon. Had to rename all files in the skin directory starting with 4tr...xml to ARGUS...xml. Also did a replace run with notepad++ in all xmls. Again replaced 4tr with ARGUS. Until now everything is running fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
    I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
    Replies
    Views
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom