[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (4 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I deleted Team MediaPortal from C:\Program Files and uninstall Lax 64, restarted computer and installed Lav 64, restarted computer again. Then copied mediaPortal64 to C:\Program Files and ran the batch file (still not registering some of the files) restarted computer again and still no joy. Watchdog files attached.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I deleted Team MediaPortal from C:\Program Files and uninstall Lax 64, restarted computer and installed Lav 64, restarted computer again. Then copied mediaPortal64 to C:\Program Files and ran the batch file (still not registering some of the files) restarted computer again and still no joy. Watchdog files attached.
    Hi, I added some extensive logging to the application - I need log report of Adapter Display Modes. Please, unpack this new executable to the directory, run and post the logs.
    Thanks.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.zip
      516 KB

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    MP will start in full screen but has a codex problem whrn trying to play a video or TV (see screen shot).
    crashes when trying to open in windowed mode (files attached).

Making headway.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    MP will start in full screen but has a codex problem whrn trying to play a video or TV (see screen shot).
    crashes when trying to open in windowed mode (files attached).

Making headway.
    Please, run the install_filters.bat batch file. If the MP x64 directory is renamed or moved somewere else, the registration must be executed again to update location of the filters.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    C:\Program Files\MediaPortal x64 is where it's at, hasn't moved since I ran the bat file last time. Took some screen shots this time, may be some help?

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Are you sure the files really does exists in the directory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom