[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (4 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was able to register all the .ax files on PHENOM after installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x64 package and is working as expected in full screen buy still won't start in windowed mode same as the other machines.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I was able to register all the .ax files on PHENOM after installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable x64 package and is working as expected in full screen buy still won't start in windowed mode same as the other machines.
    I'll check the windowed mode latter.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    The windowed mode should be fixed. Try current package(from first post).

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried setting up a standard x86 version and installed the Radio Time (TuneIn) and Online Videos plugins and confirmed both were working, I then copied/overwrote it with the latest x64 version from page 1. Most things continued working including the TuneIn plugin but Online Videos is now listed as unavailable, although its files and folders are still there in the "plugins" folder.:( Also the MP Extensions Manager no longer works so I can't attempt to re-install it.:(
    On the bright side both TV and videos can now be toggled between fullscreen and windowed while playing without problem.:)(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom