[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (18 Viewers)

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Love your work (y)
    Works perfectly on my test system. I'll try th HTPC when the missus gives me a few moments.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry to say, it looks like I’m having a problem using live tv now with the new database DLL. On my HTPC, when I press play on a channel nothing happens. Nothing in the logs too. It’s late here, I’ll post more tomorrow. Cheers.

P.S. playback of live recordings and normal recordings are still fine. All set to UNC.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Sorry to say, it looks like I’m having a problem using live tv now with the new database DLL. On my HTPC, when I press play on a channel nothing happens. Nothing in the logs too. It’s late here, I’ll post more tomorrow. Cheers.

P.S. playback of live recordings and normal recordings are still fine. All set to UNC.
    Sorry for that. Please redownload the today updated files from here.
    There was another bug I had to fix.

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Everythng now seems fine on multiple clients. Thanks for the fix. (y)
    I have noticed an issue with the tvserver (64bit) where i had to restart the service. Only once and no reason seemed apparent.
    I'll keep testing.

Edit: I haven't had anymore errors with TVService. :)

Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,
    I'm trying to update my htpc (client) to the new release from the first post and I am getting an error message,
    " A reboot is required after a previous action, Reboot you system and try again "
    I have tired multiple reboots and checked windows update.
    It worked fine on my other two machines (server and client).

This has occured after I reinstalled a few Net packages as I was previously getting a message that the " Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update " package wasn't installed, (which I thought I had, as the previous version " MediaPortalSetup_x64_1.32.000_2024-01-02-16-14" worked fine).
    I can't seem to find any installation log files, If there is any, where do I find them, I must be missing them. Thanks.

P.S. Also the online videos plugin from the extensions zip on the first post seems to be bad, can you please confirm?
    I have tried it on a new clean install. I will post errors soon.

Last edited:

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    With the current MPUrl splitter from extensions manager, there are problems installing the filter, auto and manual.
    Previous versions worked (once I installed the appropriate net packages).
    Pics attached.

Attachments

• mpurl1.png
      mpurl1.png
      58.7 KB
    • mpurl2.png
      mpurl2.png
      18.3 KB
    Last edited:

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    With the current MPUrl splitter from extensions manager, there are problems installing the filter, auto and manual.
    Previous versions worked (once I installed the appropriate net packages).
    Pics attached.
    Well, if you can't register the filter, it's most likely because of you have missing some VC++ libraries.
    You can try to use Process Monitor (Procmon.exe) from SysinternalsSuite package to see what is wrong, When the filter registration fails, stop the capturing and filter out regsvr32.exe process. Somewhere at the end of the list you'll see, that the process cannot find certain file (or you can save the list and post it here).

Lichloathe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks, I'll give that a try soon. Is there a full/complete list of required net packages with links for the x64 version anywhere? I have a few computers with different configs and still seem to find I'm missing one here and there even though I've managed to get them all working on previous x64 versions. I had the official(broken) version of 1.32 halloween working perfectly.
    Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom