.71 - ISO playback not working (1 Viewer)

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Wow, that was quick! Thank you :)

I tried this with several .iso movies, one after another, and the fix does appear to work. In each case it takes about 4 seconds from when I press play to when the movie starts - which seems strange, as I tested outside of MediaPortal and in Windows my .iso's mount almost instantly over the network. Perhaps I'll try Daemon Tools again, using Virtual Clone drive right now (which emulates Daemon) and maybe there's a problem between it and MediaPortal causing the lag?

New log files attached.

Thanks!!

Boiler

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    since i upgraded to 0.7.1. my movie importer no longer picks up any .iso's. could this be somehow related?

the logs show nothing out of the ordinary...

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @armandp:
    thx for "moving-pictures-0.7.1.516-alpha"
    Now PDVD starts correctly after a few seconds -> no more problems

I still have Problems with playback with alpha version: Device not ready...

Which version of daemon (me 4.12.3) an MediPortal (me latest SVN) do you use?

JSorrentino

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having the same issue with the ISO mounting but not playing. Stacked discs go right to "Would you like to continue with disc xxx?" when the prior disc fails to play. I see there is a 516 alpha that may solve this issue, where do I get this?

Thanks!

Boiler

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    armandp: what do you know...the iso extension was longer present (i thought i'd be impossible to play iso's when the extension isn't registred and since playblack worked i didn't care to look there...

it's working again...

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2008
    I cant get my videos to be running in mediaportal. NONE of them work for me... :(
    All videos is working fine within windows and windows media player but not in mp.
    When trying to start a video its just flickers one time and then noting happens...

Anybody having the same issu or do know what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom