a big THANK You! (1 Viewer)

maXe72

Portal Member
May 20, 2006
DE
so i just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the Coders/Testers of MEDIA-Portal, MP-Plugins,Drivers, Skins ....

Great Job !

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
I think they deserve it... and need it. ;)

Keep up the good work people.

tklon

Portal Pro
September 3, 2004
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Yes, I think we should start a huge THANK YOU thread here and honor the work of the team.

This should motivate these guys, after they have to read threads like this one. It also shows that the mp users appreciate their work.

MP is a great application. THANK YOU all for investing your spare time in this project and for keeping MP free.

:D :D :D

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
A big thank you indeed !

I am happily useing MP on three computers, with only one of them meeting MCE specs.
My WAF is through the roof, especially latly. I haven't had to screw up or with the computer in a month or two now.

She hates me buying "computer crap", but has even asked about getting a digital tuner now for Media Portal.

Thanks again to everyone invloved in this product.

Good lord, I am uncoherent in the morning.

x-p-d

Portal Member
August 3, 2006
Hampshire, U.K
THANK YOU indeed! Media Portal is by far the best app i've downloaded since Firefox, and that was years ago.

MP is the peoples alternative! Viva La Media Portal! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom