A bit sluggish graphic? (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am not sure but I think the GUI and graphical animations and fading between backdrop has been slower than it was before.

I tested StreamedMP the first time on MP RC4 and some older version of streamedmp (probably StreamedMP-0.4.215 or 219).
Then I found it rather smooth. But now when I have tested it on MP1.0 and 0.4.298 the animation on basic home when meny goes to the left is choppy and ugly and fading between fanart in TV series and between different backdrops is not very smooth.

I am currently not running this skin more then when I am doing some testing due to the MP1.0 basic home bug but when I want to start running it I want it to be smooth and it should be able even on my old setup.
My HTPC setup is really not top notch but it has been working before.

Is it just me who have this "problem"?

I checked my logfile and I have some strange logging.
The log is totally filled with the following
2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing: False, FLASHSTATE : 1, Rotate: True, Invert: True

This also sometimes is repeated 10-20 times each second. What is this? Is this something that is slowing down things?

Any help/ideas are appreciated because this skin is really nice looking and I want to use it.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    same problem here, there's a similar thread named "Will converting backdrops to BMP improve performance?"

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone who know what the following log entries mean:
    2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing: False, FLASHSTATE : 1, Rotate: True, Invert: True

Since my log is clogged with this I want to know what is causing this. It does not feel normal that there are the same log entry repeated 10-20 times a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom