A few questions / comments / requests... (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have been using StreamedMP since the first official release. I'm currently running the SVN r249 version of this skin and I must say it looks and works amazing.

I have a few comments / questions and or requests and do not know where to put them as I'm not running the download able version but the SVN version :)
    1. The OSD for TV is now so beautiful. Are there any plans to make the Movie/DVD OSD look the same. Would be good for a common look if possible.

2. When I go into Moving Pictures and switch view to Filmstrip and exits MediaPortal and the start MediaPortal again and enter Moving Pictures the view is back to List view again. Is it possible for the skin to remember last view? Or is this a Moving Picture problem?

3. When I look at the gallery at StreamedMPs homepage the pictures are a bit old and does not reflect how beatiful the skin looks now (and yes it looked good before as well but now it is even better in my oppinion).

And to all of the people behind this skin: Great Work!! :D

Cheers
    cul8er

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    2. When I go into Moving Pictures and switch view to Filmstrip and exits MediaPortal and the start MediaPortal again and enter Moving Pictures the view is back to List view again. Is it possible for the skin to remember last view? Or is this a Moving Picture problem?

This is Moving Pictures. In the plugin config, you need to go to the Advanced Tab, enable the Advanced Settings and edit the default layout. You'll figure it out ;)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    We are planning on updating and adding to the gallery for the next release as there are many visual improvements. Thankyou for your comments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom